Is there an A B C guide here..

urbansplash
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Reading through some of the posts, and getting totally confused. Is there, or can there be a definitive A B C guide, to give newbie's, thickies (delete which you feel appropriate) some help...

Sorry to be such a dunce, but want to do this right...!

No, nothing like that here. Try http://www.bankchargeshell.co.uk

To be fair (monkey puts on his flame-proof gear) the FAQ section could do with being in the order that things are done, just a though.

Hope you'll take this little bit of criticsm the right way.

Keep up the good work anyways fellas.

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

To be fair (monkey puts on his flame-proof gear) the FAQ section could do with being in the order that things are done, just a though.

I thought that it was broadly in that order.

If you like to copy it into an MSWord document and re-order it using the track changes option, I'd be pleased to have look and maybe use it, if you email it to me.

I thought that it was broadly in that order.

If you like to copy it into an MSWord document and re-order it using the track changes option, I'd be pleased to have look and maybe use it, if you email it to me.

Serpently, I'll take a look when I get a bit more time (I just don't know how you guys find all the time to do this! It is appreciated, despite my criticism!)

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

It's a fair critisism, although a quick opening of the FAQ forum will display a topic called "Step-by-step" guide.

If I called it an A-B-C then I'm sure people would ask for a step-by-step guide.

True, damn true!

--

Dave and Bankfodder, could you please both pm me your email addresses so I can send this to the two of you?

--

Sent.

--

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks