Great western Trains

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5816 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I phoned up and booked my tickets a couple of weeks ago but the appointment I had in London was cancelled. All I wanted to do was change the date on my tickets but I've told that I need to send the tickets back to be cancelled and buy new tickets, but they take a £10 admin fee and refund the rest to the card. Is this right..:confused:

27th September CCA sent to Sechiari Clarke & Mitchell - Commited Offence by not responding-Update, passed account to AIC. CCA AIC on 29/03/07

27th September CCA sent to Allied Credit International - not received, resent on 23th January 07-(still nothing on 30/03/07)

If the outward journey has NOT begun or the time of any specified train has yet to occur, U are entitled to a FULL refund of monies paid for both the outward + inward portions of your ticket purchased.

However...

YES an administration fee will be payable.

YES, if U paid for your tickets by CC, or even DC, it will be the SAME CC/DC that will be credited any refund due.

(...This is to prevent someone stealing your CC/DC + obtaining cash, which would be debited against YOUR account btw)

Dependant on which type of ticket U bought originally, the ticket MAY still be valid for a future trip to London in the near future.

This would mean that U wouldn't have to exchange it, if U could use it within the original dates etc.

...:)

Guest forgottenone

Had similar trouble with Virgin a while back. Had to cancel my tickets, they refused a refund as it was 'non refundable' on the ticket. As it was an overseas call centre ... well, pointless arguing with them.

All Advance Purchase tickets are non-refundable, regardless of TOC, and if you book over the phone the full terms and conditions of the ticket should be explained in full. If you wish to amend an Advance Purchase ticket, it is £10 admin plus a possible excess fare if the ticket you have is not available for the alternative date and time.

Be good to yourself, when nobody else will

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All Advance Purchase tickets are non-refundable, regardless of TOC, and if you book over the phone the full terms and conditions of the ticket should be explained in full. If you wish to amend an Advance Purchase ticket, it is £10 admin plus a possible excess fare if the ticket you have is not available for the alternative date and time.

Are you sure about that?

My mate has just had refund from NXEC for a ticket she bought to go to an event that was cancelled.... and I had a refund on my ticket as well, same situation.

I suppose it depends on the type of ticket it is....

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

It depends on the circumstance, the general rule is that all AP tickets are non-refundable, although the refund department looks at each individual case and will decide whether or not to issue a refund.

Be good to yourself, when nobody else will

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]