Joanne versus Abbey

joanne.hunt
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Joanne

We had our court date tec back from the Court and then just before I was due to put the bundle of documents together for sending we received the offer in the post. Hope it will be the same for you all the best to you and Wayne.

Catherine Bear

xx:)

:D :D :DMoney in account £13216.66!!!!

GMAC - stmnts rec'vd letter requesting £1662 refund of chrges MCOL on line being issued for ERC

SPML - issued MCOL on 21.11.06!

Kensington - statements received letter requesting £2455.55 refund of charges issuing MCOL for ERC

MBNA - refund £341 offered-sent letter requesting refund of £3846.59 charges!!!!!!

Capital One-going to issue MCOL for £1243!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not received microfiche - my court date is 3rd April so going to get my bundles ready after xmas. Christine did tell me on the phone a few weeks ago she had requested the microfiche but i have still not heard from her. I am not going to waste any more of my time chasing them. if I get them before the court date I will amend the claim if not I believe I am within my rights to go ahead with the estimated claim I am using, which I am happy with - is this correct?

Hi Joanne,

i have been on an epic journey with abbey trying to get my money back and finally today it happened.

My hearing date is mon 18th dec, monday coming and today i got an acceptable offer. I am really really pleased- it just goes to show all the hard work does pay off however they take you right to the end before they pay.

its fine to use an estimated amount- i did until last week when the missing statements came then i filed form N244 for change of value and poc.

good luck

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail

• 2 months later...

Hi all - its been a while. Today I have settled over the phone with Mr Arrandale just waiting on cheque. Will donate once cleared thanks to everyone for all your help its been a long road. Will be glad to get shredding some of this paperwork I have accumulated since June. Cheers guys.