OT Stuff from Parking Forum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If I was Perky I would make a quick substitution. This latest troll is letting the side down. We can safely assume that the transcript is very negative for CPS given the very determined resistance to releasing it. Still, the CPS troll is keeping this thread at the top of the list so anyone who does not already know can learn of Perky's court loss.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, JUST for clarification I am not an employee/partner or anything else to do with CPS/Perky/Scotty or whoever else.

I work for a wheel clamping company based in Birmingham, we didnt go into ticketing because wheel clamping is much more of a money earner and you get paid there and then (in cash 99% of the times) and if you dont get paid quickly then another 150 to tow them away + a storage fee per day.... This was just to confirm where I stand, open another thread if you want to bitch about wheel clamping etc....

I know many parking companies as its the business I am in.

So I am not a troll, I am not advising anyone to pay any ticket, I am not here to pretend I am someone I am not .. Upto you if you beleive me or not, I cant really care less.

I will ask the person who allowed me to see it to put a copy in the post to anyone who wants it.

Please PM me your name & address ....... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that today's best joke??

Who on earth is going to give a PCC member their name and home address?

If you ask any computer savvy 6 year old they will be able to tell you how to creat a link to a document on the web so anyone here can simply open the link.

(Or is trying to get hold of members names and home details the real intention of that post?)

I work for a wheel clamping company based in Birmingham, we didnt go into ticketing because wheel clamping is much more of a money earner and you get paid there and then .....

So as suspected it's all about been a money earner and nothing to do with maintaining car parking for the convenience and benefit of customers.

viewpost.gif

I work for a wheel clamping company based in Birmingham, we didnt go into ticketing because wheel clamping is much more of a money earner and you get paid there and then .....

Not from me, I've been clamped twice by the same company, and each time I've removed the clamp myself. not causing any damage to either clamp or vehicle. And not paid a penny to them.

Thanks

- Hobbie

--------------------------------------------------------

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

Not from me, I've been clamped twice by the same company, and each time I've removed the clamp myself. not causing any damage to either clamp or vehicle. And not paid a penny to them.

How did anyone manage to get clamped TWICE by the same company ?? Please dont tell me it was the same car park !!!!

Did you not see the signs saying "NO PARKING - CLAMPING IN OPERATION" or did you just park so you can waste time/effort to remove a clamp and to annoy the landowner !!!

I only ask as there are people (I have read in threads on here) who seem to go around parking anywhere as they beleive tickets/clamps are worthless ... its like opening a bank account and going purposly overdrawn if you beleive the charges are unlawful ... To me life is too short, but each to their own.

OMG this latest CPS troll (wheel clamper - of course he is) is a peach. He expects us to send Perky our names and addresses, presumably so we can all feature as special guests on his website, while he tries to get us sacked from our jobs etc. He has now ensured that the transcript will be produced and I would guess it will be red faces all around at CPS Towers. This is after supplying us with the evidence the claim had been struck out after all. Maybe he is a wheel clamper after all - he certainly has the required intellectual capacity for the job.

Well said. I wonder if this guy is from up north?

He certainly has the same tendency as our previous "Scottish" spokesman - that of not knowing what he is talking about (but not letting that little fact stop him). Have Scottish Mark and correction999 ever been seen in a room together I wonder?

can't be from scotland - where clamping is unlawful

Maybe that's why he's down here, earning his "easy money" off the backs of decent, hard working people? Or maybe he has so many CAG identities he cannot remember who he is or where he is from any more?

How did anyone manage to get clamped TWICE by the same company ?? Please dont tell me it was the same car park !!!!

Did you not see the signs saying "NO PARKING - CLAMPING IN OPERATION" or did you just park so you can waste time/effort to remove a clamp and to annoy the landowner !!!

I only ask as there are people (I have read in threads on here) who seem to go around parking anywhere as they beleive tickets/clamps are worthless ... its like opening a bank account and going purposly overdrawn if you beleive the charges are unlawful ... To me life is too short, but each to their own.

Yes same company, and yes same car park, several weeks a part. And yes I saw the signs, but didn't agree with them as such, tried to reason with the clamper on each occassion two different clampers, but the typcial just got out of jail appearence, shaved head, tatooed, peanut brain type, didn't understand reason, only "You gotta pay me" I didn't have to pay anyone, what was a shame though, when I went to take the clamp off, he went to move me, until i had a quiet word with him. :) and just stood watching, unable to do anything.

No i dont go looking for car parks to just receive a ticket or get clamped, i can't be bothered with that, but since i pay my VEL each and numerious other taxes I'll park where i want within the law, regardless if it is private land, until laws are introduced saying i can't then i will continue to do so, and contrary to popular belief a vehicle can not trespass only a person can.

Thanks

- Hobbie

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

Or is Perky finally giving up on issuing invoices because he now knows it is an unlawful charge, so instead has moved onto wheel clamping, as most people do generally pay up to just get the vehicle back, as an appeal would never be successful.

And as Mr Perkin's newly appointed spokesperson correction999 has said in another of his/her/it posts, that getting £75.00 is easier.

Thanks

- Hobbie

I will ask the person who allowed me to see it to put a copy in the post to anyone who wants it.

Please PM me your name & address and I will ask one to be forwarded (I understand that a PM with your name & address is NOT against site rules only putting them in public)

I have asked and the transcript cost 42.62 .. if the regulars on here want to pool their giro money to buy a copy then you know how to get one.

Apart from that, nothing else to be said .. lets try and keep the thread on topic else you will all start winging and bitching when its moved...

So mods you have left intact this obvious and none too subtle attempt to obtain members personal details (for what purpose we know not but we can assume nefarious) and then moved all the reply posts warning readers that it was a try on and to be very careful. Any new reader may go and send his or her details. I hope you can see the concern some of us have with this type of action.

:rolleyes:

No, seriously. :rolleyes:

Exactly what do you think he's going to do? Come round your house and clamp it?

Get a grip.

Tiglet has now posted a relevant warning not to reveal your personal info to anyone without good reason and that will do nicely, should anybody be that stupid in the first place.

You guys are jumping so much at your own shadows, no wonder the PPCs have a field day scaring people off if that's the prevalent attitude.

As for your concerns:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/66282-cag-how-use-our.html

But I'd go easy on the accusations of "moles", we don't want our HR to die of laughter.

I went and had a look on Pepipoo the other day for the thread about Perky, when I saw all the cloak and dagger stuff people are imagining, couldn't stop laughing.

For info: I'm the one monitoring that thread, so it's not "the mods", it's just one: me. (although some of our more zealous peeps have also intervened, but the buck stops with me)

And if I have been "got at" by a PPC, the cheque must have got lost in the post. :rolleyes:

In that case BW the next round at Sinatra's is on you;)
If you're waiting for me to pay for it out of my ill-gotten gains from Perky & Co, you'll be thirsty for a long time, JC, sorry. :-D

Can I ask why PM facilities have been removed?
Even though we specifically said advice should be given on forum for the dual purpose of benefiting all and potential correction of mistakes/poor advice (should it happen), your reaction was (paraphrasing): "I don't care, I'll keep on giving advice by PM whether you like it or not." (which rather smacks of double standards considering your comments of "nefarious" deeds by Correction99, incidentally). Under the circumstances, and since we don't know what kind of advice you are actually giving and why the need for secrecy, there was little choice but to remove your PM facility. Attempting to then re-register over and over again to bypass this does little to convince me of the honourability of your intentions. :oops: