Welcome Finance Investigation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4987 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know the FOS have had one of my complaints since the beginning of may and they haven't allocated it to anyone to look at yet but I've had 3 holding letters so I guess you can expect to wait many months!

The ICO just replied to a letter I sent them that was for several months earlier than the one to the FOS although I'm not sure exactly when I sent it!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi animal lover

people who leave posts on welcome, i allways get them to request info on ppi insurances, under writing etc

to date welcome have never replied to this request,

typical fobb off letter

from the beginning i have allways believed these insurances are in house for max profit.

if it can be prooved that welcome are doing this, it could be the end for them.

i think you need to contact the Information Commissioners Office for them to order welcome to release this data

makes you think

Sorry I'm going off topic - is this not the info you want that lists Norwich Union as their insurers? It was provided to my friend as part of her SAR (although she wasn't given it originally when she signed up for the loan - sneeky!)

th_p51.jpg

Sorry Animal Lover my post was aimed at postggj (I said it was off topic).

They originally didn't send it to my friend either but after we continually (in every letter) demanded they provide all the info as requested - they sent that along with alot of other info (including info on the commission their staff got as I posted in another thread on here). Always worth reminding them in every letter that they haven't complied with your SAR request!

Hi,

sorry to intrude on this link but have a question that i hope somebody will be able to answer.

Have a loan with these sharks (welcome) they have it as a secured loan but the loan is in my husband married name yet the mortgage (northern rock) has never been changed from his old name.

Does this mean that they have a secured loan or not?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as stuck on NR variable rate and cant re-mortgage due to the welcome 'secured' loan.

Many Thanks

Julie

I know.

I don't understand why there refusing to refund my PPI when they have told me that they have no information for it.

I haven't recieved a reply from the ICO yet, But i've sent my complaint form back to FOS so hopefully they will start looking into it now.

I also noticed on my recent credit file that my balance with them has gone up nearly £500 since i first made my complaint to them in May.

Are they real :confused::mad:

AL

Not sure if this helps but I had a WF loan which included PPI and the PPI documents I managed to keep say:

Steps you should take

Step1 - If you have a complaint about this insurance please contact, Direct Group Limited, Direct House, White Rose Way, Doncaster, DN4 5NU or telephone 0870 4141433.

Step2 - If you are unhappy with the decision you receive you will be advised of the next course of action you can take, or you can contact The Chief Executive, Norwich Union, PO Box 6, Dept 33, Surrey Street, Norwich, NR1 3NS.

BobbyH

Hi bobby,

That's who Welcome told me my insurance was with, It wasn't until Dipply looked on Companies House that i fould out that

Direct Group ADMINISTER the insurances, they don't supply them.

They only do the 'admin' on these policies, They do not and are not authorised to sell insurance.

But i suppose there would be no harm in trying.

Thanks

AL :)

hi animal lover, you are correct

direct group only administers the insurance

they then say norwich union under right the policy

but norwich union never have any details on you

they can hide the truth, but not for long

thats why any body who has insurances with welcome try to find out who under rights the policy

ive allways believed welcome do this them selves for max profit

i am determined to get to the truth and bring them down

am determined to get to the truth and bring them down

If you ever need any help with that i'm more than willing to :)

Do you think there is any point me contacting Direct Group or should i leave it and let the FOS deal with them. :)

my dealings with welcome are in the past now.

i wish i would have known what i know now

the whole organisation is corrupt

as your dispute is still current, you can ask some very interesting questions and we can all get to the bottom of this

• Haha 1

as your dispute is still current, you can ask some very interesting questions and we can all get to the bottom of this

Hi postggj,

Yep i have no problems with that,

I mean't to tell you aswell that i spoke to Stephensons about my agreement, I got told they can only look at agreements over £5,000 otherwise they don't get any funding but they advised me to get it checked at the CAB. I've got another appointment with them on Tuesday so i'll get them to check it for me them.

AL

• Haha 1