Land of Leather - Problem ***WON***

Bookworm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You can't expect the Finance Company to honour their s75 obligations if you don't pay them BW.

You either rescind the contract now instructing the store to collect the goods & then advise the lender before ceasing payment & demanding a refund of any monies paid............. Or you allow the store to complete the contract, make the payments as arranged then demand compensation from the store for all the hassle.

When complaining to the lender you must advise them of your intention tp stop payment should matters not be resolved to your satisfaction

Anyway BW don't you know all of this already:confused:

• Haha 1

14K! well that's some punishment is it not Probably means a weeks wages docked

The fines should have been the other way round then people like him would make sure that they behave honestly toward their customers

Maybe so BW but you know as well as I do that if it suits them they'll just deny they said whatever they said so phoning them for any reason without recording them is IMHO a waste of time & effort

Well done BW Bet you told 'em "I'm Bookworm & I'm a Mod/adviser on CAG so if you screw around with me I'll have yer guts for garters" .....& as a result scared the sh*t out of them:D

Either that or they're trying at last to change their appalling image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Time for a revival of this thread, although it's not LoL which are the issue any more, but Creation Finance. :rolleyes:

I paid off the credit agreement in May 10, as expected, having got a final figure and checked that the balance was a great big fat ZERO.

I came back from holidays to find a letter from them stating that the bank had informed them that my DD agreement had been cancelled (WHAT DD? :rolleyes:) and they'd added £30 admin fee to my account (WHAT account? :razz:) in accordance with the T&Cs of my agreement (WHAT agreement? :-D). Oh, and apparently I am in arrears of £112.82.

This should be fun. :-D

'Creation' Finance aptly named I see:lol: