Wage Day Advance **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5847 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks

Just recieved this letter via email today i'm unable to pay the amount in full but they only accept minimum payments of £30 per month, im no longer working and im on benefits with my 2 kids so i cant afford to pay that much

We have been unable to obtain repayment of your WAGEDAY ADVANCE

Value £225.00

Unless we obtain a payment of £225.00

Plus £20.00 Costs, Total : £245.00

or a reasonable arrangement for repayment, within seven days of the above date, we will [

FORWARD YOUR FILE TO A DEBT COLLECTION COMPANY.

They will visit you at home or work to arrange direct collection of your repayment.

Interest and costs of £180.00 will be added to the debt and the Debt Collection Company will

To avoid this and extra cost and inconvenience please ring our Collections Dept on 01535 613001 TODAY at Wageday Advance.

Edited by mich7k
font incorrect

quick update got a call today from Richard from wda said that his boss will only accept 30 a month off me, if i didnt pay that the will take me straight to court i said i could pay £10 per month he said that he will come back to me, one minute later he comes back to say they will accept it for 2months only then review i said fine but nothing would change!