HFO claimform - old Morgan Stanley Card Debt **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

hello broken arrow just like to wish you good luck with your case against HFO,I HOPE YOU WIN ! i have an interim charging order on my joint owned property granted to HFO, i am not in good health, judgement ordered in default as i could not attend the hearing over 140 miles from where i lived, i found this site a little too late,but have received good advice since HFO applied for a stay of proceedings back in may after i applied for the final charging order hearing to be heard at my local court haven't heard a thing yet though, nayway best of luck regards ziggy04

I know we have already spoken on my own thread today b_a, but just wanted to come here to reiterate my good wishes for your hearing. I'm sure you will be fine:)

Cheers

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

hello broken arrow just like to wish you good luck with your case against HFO,I HOPE YOU WIN ! i have an interim charging order on my joint owned property granted to HFO, i am not in good health, judgement ordered in default as i could not attend the hearing over 140 miles from where i lived, i found this site a little too late,but have received good advice since HFO applied for a stay of proceedings back in may after i applied for the final charging order hearing to be heard at my local court haven't heard a thing yet though, nayway best of luck regards ziggy04
Hi Ziggy

Thanx for the kind words, hope you can turn your situation around, these people really do need sorting out.

Broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

The hearing went ahead today with my application to get the claim struck out.:mad:

The outcome could not have been any worse with the Judge ending up striking out my defence and judgement in favour of HFO.Turnball submitted a witness statement on Tuesday to the court I received my copy yesterday.They also submitted 4 exhibits, original credit agreement,sale agreement beetween OC and HFO, statements from card account and notice of assignment which was more than likely produced by themselves.

Anything on the N1 which was not in compliance with CPR he just altered but he did reduce my costs to them for their errors.

The judges opinion was I entered into a credit agreement, I defaulted, they bought it and now pay up he also stated at least their APR is lower than the OC and if you want to contest go and see a solicitor.I did not enjoy my day in court as a litigant in person.

Dazed and confused broken arrow

Hi BA

Sounds like you got ambushed and before a duffer of a judge who wanted an easy way out.

can I suggest that tonight you have a stiff whiskey and lwe can all ook at this at the weekend.

Doc

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Hi BA - sorry to hear your news. I didnt get on very well either. I also got ambushed by a load of docs when I got to court. Mine has been adjourned for 6 weeks - but I just feel like its prolonging the agony - theyve just got more time to manufacture more dodgy docs

Ill have that stiff drink with u hun,

love bluex

Oh broken arrow, I'm so very, very sorry. I can't believe this happened to you after the good outcome I got from an almost identical case.

All I can say is I hope some of the good people here can help you appeal against this decision and prepare a good case.

Good luck in whatever happens next, and please keep us posted. And sorry if I raied your hopes by telling you about mine, because that must have made your "let down" yesterday feel so much worse :(

There will be something we can do about this - just got to work out what. We need a bit of advice from someone like PT - regards appealing, and the bases on which it can be done. We all know HFO 'reconstruct' documents - time to play really, really nasty...

Edited by DonkeyB
May have used a potentially naughty phrase. Naughty me

sorry to read about the ambush - the judge should have allowed an adjournment:eek:

He should of struck them out for using false ducumentation.

This may come back and bite them on the backside.

What were the details of the sales agreement between OC and HFO. Was the agreement between OC and HFO UK or HFO Cayman?

Have been very busy over the weekend at work

Will post copy of agreement and other docs soon.

Hi BA

I've beeen tied up sorting out my own response to an AQ from our friends. I'll pm you and blue f to advise.

Doc

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Hi BA

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune at the hands of a Judge who it seems is also a barsteward in his day job.

There are at least a couple of other CAG members who have also had a similar experience to you recently and who are intending to appeal.

If you haven't already seen these 2 threads, then there might be some useful info for you here;

1. From about post #514,
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/102075-un1boy-n1-issued-breach-26.html#post1673611

2. From about post #86,
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/132053-phoenix-recoveries-ltd-ross-5.html#post1701563

Hopefully you will be able to use some of the advice which is, or may yet appear, in those threads as well as your own.

Cheers

Rob

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p350/brokenarrow_08/hfo1.jpg

As promised HFO,s witness statement.

Edited by broken arrow

http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p350/brokenarrow_08/hfo2-1.jpg

Section 3 ,of witness statement, I was never given notice of sale by Morgan Stanley,Morgan Stanley never sent me NOA, I have 2 fake ones from HFO

Section 4, I do not think it is reasonable when you have no legal right.

Exhibit 1 I believe are not even the Terms to my card.they only go to condition 10, on the application form it states about data protection as condition 16.

All the prescribed terms, I do not think so it states a credit limit of £2000 my limit was a lot higher.

Section5, Delay in obtaining evidence, I applied after them with SAR and got fairly quickly.