HFO claimform - old Morgan Stanley Card Debt **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi BA

Sorry, but unfortunately, although the second scan is a bit better than the first (the "agreement") which to me is completely illegible, what you have uploaded is not much use for anybody to give an opinion on.

I think you will probably have to have a play around with your scanner settings, and maybe increase the resolution (lines per inch or similar) which you are scanning at, and then re-upload.

Don't worry, it's not too difficult to master! ;)

Good luck

Rob

robcag will try some scanning practice tomorrow unfortunatly my copy ain,t that good to start off with.

should the T & C,s be on the same page as my signature, if you look at photo on post 96 it looks scanned together.

cheers

BA

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

on another matter have finally persuaded Goldfish/MS to supply Info Re: my SAR request ( 4th time lucky) after a long phone call today.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

The last ones for the benefit of our Austrailian readers, I think I hate scanning more than I hate HFO.If you don not mind standing on your heads its the t&c,s.

pt2537(Paul) or robcag have you had chance to look at my scanned CCA?

I know they are not very good, but any comments please.

thanx

broken arrow

Edited by broken arrow

Hi BA

First of all let me say I'm not an expert.

IMHO the first scan of the alleged 'agreement' on it's own does not in itself show any of the prescribed terms (and I cannot see any references to 'see overleaf' or suchlike) and would therefore be unenforceable.

The second scan (as I think you said further up the thread) looks like they have slyly tacked some financial terms onto the bottom of the application to make it appear as if it is actually joined on, therefore trying to make out it is printed below the application in an attempt to make it appear enforceable. However, the text etc. on the bottom part of what they have sent is at a slightly different angle to the top part so it is patently obvious what has been done (more easily verified if the image is put into a graphics editing program and some horizontal reference line is used).

HTH, but a second (expert) opinion might be advisable on the possible connection between the 2 parts.

Cheers

Rob

Edited by robcag
added the word 'appear'

Cheers robcag

I am awaiting docs from morgan stanley from my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) so will see what they send.

Once again thanx for the reply

Broken arrow

Edited by broken arrow

They do seem to be different.

But whether the T&Cs include the prescribed terms or not, the 'agreement' does not appear to have been signed by the creditor and I think therefore is unenforceable.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Hi docman

Difficult to see a signature as the quality of the copy they sent me is not very good, all I can see is a date stamp.

Thanx for the reply

Broken arrow

• 3 weeks later...

Have phoned my local court for an update and it has been listed for a hearing late August, Early September for my N224 to get the claim struck out ( wonder if anyone from other side will turn up ).

OC have started to send some stuff RE: SAR with promise of more to follow.

• 3 weeks later...

Still no date for hearing yet.

Phoned OC today as tomorrow is 40 days after SAR.

OC apologised saying they wanted to have all requested documents before sending and they will get documents to me by tomorrow.

Still no date for hearing yet.

Phoned OC today as tomorrow is 40 days after S.A.R - (Subject Access Request).

OC apologised saying they wanted to have all requested documents before sending and they will get documents to me by tomorrow.

Strange how places are all different. My Court date is in 3 weeks time, and I have still received nothing from HFO - no documents, nothing and no Allocation Questionnaire or anything. It's like I don't exist!!

Hi Rosie

I will probally ring the court again for an update tomorrow.

I have also heard nothing from HFO/Turnbulls**t for a good while.

Interested to see what original creditor supplies upto now just statements.

All the best

Broken arrow

PS any luck on job front?

Hi Rosie

I will probally ring the court again for an update tomorrow.

I have also heard nothing from HFO/Turnbulls**t for a good while.

Interested to see what original creditor supplies upto now just statements.

All the best

Broken arrow

PS any luck on job front?

Actually - yes - thanks for asking :D I finally have a permanent job offer, and I'm due to start on Tuesday next week (after the Bank Holiday!). At the moment, I'm just waiting for the contracts etc to come in the post - but they say they were posted out today so I should get them tomorrow or Wednesday, - and though it's not tremendous money, - it's permanent with holiday and sick pay etc, and the people there seem nice - so I'm very happy :)

Please keep us posted on your news of the dreaded HFO!

Re: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

Have today received all my statements from the OC.Still no copies of letters before action, Default notice, NOA or CCA, so rang OC who was very amicable and will supply ASAP.

Having checked through the statements, on my very first statement from 2000, credit limit shows £4000 but on my copy of CCA/application form supplied from DCA on the financial and related particulars APR based on a limit of £2000, does this make the agreement unenforcable .

Edited by broken arrow

Well done broken arrow with the order for costs

Ive done this aswell, for travel costs.

my case with them is still on going and they started court action June 2007 so been like 13 months now and they still have not won, the case has been stayed