£1200+ Bank charges/Ignore reclaim letters

Silky444
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My Lloyds TSB account was opened by my mum when i was a baby, So i haven't signed anything - can i still CCA them :S even it it's a current bank account?. also i have sent 4 letters explaining that they are the reason why i've gone under with re-paying all my other credit cards/bills - but they haven't replied to any of the letters :mad: . I sent one off on tuesday - but no answer yet, i refuse to talk to them on the phone until i get a personal reply from them via letter. also - if i opened a bank account online. Can i still CCA?

cheers :|

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|

Hi Silky.

If it's a current account then you will not gain anything by sending a CCA request. That is only of use if there is a credit agreement in force, for example if it was a credit card account.

Do you have all your bank statements for the current account?

Els

Oh XD I do have a credit card with them too but that's been passed over to a DCA even though they know full well what my situation is, and yes i have all of them scatted all ofer the place.

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|