Miscellaneous off topic from "Too many Posts Not Being Answered"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Son and i have a mutual admiration society.... he's nearly 19 and doesn't mind going out with me in public.. yay...long may it continue but he's always been affectionate and I adore it. However daughter at 23...hmm .. always been very hands off and distant - can't win them all!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least none of you end up in casualty because of yours ...
Beg to differ! Ended up with broken ankle because my then 5 week old needed feeding, and rushing back to the car, I didn't see the hole next to it! I went ot the hospital thinkingI had sprained my ankle and took him to get checked, as I was afraid he had banged his skull on the kerb. They said: "he's fine, but could we look at your ankle, please?"... The rest, as they say, is history... :rolleyes:

Son and i have a mutual admiration society.... he's nearly 19 and doesn't mind going out with me in public.. yay...long may it continue but he's always been affectionate and I adore it. However daughter at 23...hmm .. always been very hands off and distant - can't win them all!

Mine's the opposite, nearly 21 yo daughter loves me, loves going out with me, and is no longer embarrassed by me... 16 yo son, however, begrudgingly admits that all his friends like me and think I am really cool... although gods forbid he openly agree with them! :cool:

Perhaps he read it for the same reason as me - to see if there would eventually be a point to it??:D

As it seems to me this was an overspill of OT stuff from the unanswered posts thread, wouldn't it make more sense to answer the unanswered posts, rather than discuss the unanswered posts then go OT and end up starting another thread which is also completely OT (and possibly pointless).

And all the while posts are going unanswered.

And yes, I do answer posts if i can be of use.

Why waste your time reading a thread in the Bear Garden (which more often than not don't have any point to them :D ) and then replying to it, instead of answering unanswered posts?:p

You have a point. At last. So it wasn't a complete waste of time at all:)

don't you just love good old British pantomime :D

:lol: :lol:

You have a point. At last. So it wasn't a complete waste of time at all:)

Yes by your actions you actually created a meaningful end to a pointless thread. Well done and keep up the good work.:D;)

Originally Posted by freakyleaky viewpost.gif

Why waste your time reading a thread in the Bear Garden (which more often than not don't have any point to them :grin: ) and then replying to it, instead of answering unanswered posts?:p

:eek: No Point ?..

You will be suprised how much the Bear Garden has helped people, make new friends, get togethers, etc..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Originally Posted by freakyleaky viewpost.gif

Why waste your time reading a thread in the Bear Garden (which more often than not don't have any point to them :grin: ) and then replying to it, instead of answering unanswered posts?:p

:eek: No Point ?..

You will be suprised how much the Bear Garden has helped people, make new friends, get togethers, etc..

I was only joking UK.:-)

Guest vortex

For the love of GOD can some MOD pick up on the fact that the OFT judgement is coming out on Thursday. It has been known now for the last 3 hours. I know it is off topic but confirmed by OFT/ Guardian online. SO lets give some hope to people today away from the bickering that has taken place on this forum in the last few days.

I saw the report earlier, and i wondered if the banks have been allocated £50 Billion quid by the Government to help them out with the paybacks.

Here's hoping .. .

Link here:

Bank charges ruling due on Thursday | Money | guardian.co.uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Guest vortex

not much you can say to this is except......can we just be fwends again and work for the greater good of all mankind womankind and animalkind. I want to thank my parents, friends, god and all who believe in a higher or lower being. Sorry but i am so tearful reading this thread that I need to go and get some tissues....

uk nope saw article on news its going on the mortgage market from what i heard to give first time buyers a help onto housing ladder but i stand to be corrected :Dtigs well be friends anyhow :)xxkia