New TDS Case, N208 FILLED and SERVED

Guest Alison82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not bothered about getting the compensation as much as I am about getting my original deposit back because they are holding it from us for reasons that are not our fault and they have no proof, that I know of to say it is. I would really like to know why it is ok to safeguard deposits after the 14 days, what is the point of having this rule if they can just put it in when they want and get away with it?? I don't know if i'll ever get my money back, and that is a lot of money to me, to them it's nothing and i'm probably going to end up spending more money just trying to. They will deserve going out of business.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your deposit is protected, use the arbitration service provided. If your deposit is being witheld unfairly, this service will help you.

We dont have the answer to why the legislation does not "do what it says on the tin", I agree its not right, but you are being agressive to people that are trying to help you. Try a little less gob!

Please note, my advice is only my opinion.

If you have found my advice helpful, please tip my scales, thank you

Guest Alison82
I'm not bothered about getting the compensation as much as I am about getting my original deposit back because they are holding it from us for reasons that are not our fault and they have no proof, that I know of to say it is. I would really like to know why it is ok to safeguard deposits after the 14 days, what is the point of having this rule if they can just put it in when they want and get away with it?? I don't know if i'll ever get my money back, and that is a lot of money to me, to them it's nothing and i'm probably going to end up spending more money just trying to. They will deserve going out of business.

Can you start a new thread please, thanks