Cloud v Nationwide

cloud
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm just in the starting stages of my claim - I'm just putting together the actual amount levied in charges. From what I can tell so far, it's looking to be about £300 - so not a lot of money, but enough to treat the girlfriend with.

Annoyingly, I do have one problem. I'm going to be on the Isle of Arran all summer - but I live in Aberdeen normally. Simply put, it's probably a 5 hour journey each way - so - can someone else file the inevitable small claims on my behalf, or do I have to do it in person?

All the best,

Cloud

Have you access to the internet? The moneyclaim website is the easiest way to do it. You will need to make a card payment though.

Nationwide paid in full!!!!!

Moneyclaim filed 27/6, Acknowledged 30/6, £1500 refunded on 4/7!!!!! Just a week from claiming!

No sign of account closure yet! :D

Have you access to the internet? The moneyclaim website is the easiest way to do it. You will need to make a card payment though.

I thought Moneyclaim wasn't accessible to residents of Scotland?

It's working out as £210 they owe me - but I've ran into a slight problem as far as my credit file shows. No defaults are showing, but Experian's credit checker is showing this -

In last 26 months, number of status 1-2 is: 3 number of status 3+ is: 4

Can someone advise (as quickly as possible, please?) if it's possible to get Nationwide to remove these from my file?

Thank you a million,

Cloud

No they wont remove it! at least not in my experience with another company, but you can always ask them politely!!!

Take it there's no way to force them to remove it then? ;)

Ah well, thanks anyway :)