School Days....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5916 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been talking to an old classmate about end of term pranks... our school was well known for them. An old one was where the school governers came round to see the place, there was a map of where the kids lived, it got altered so all the kids lived in the local mental hospitals (at least they were called that in the mid 70s...) Caused a bit of a kerfuffle!

Anyone else got any good ones? I've got even more but some only make sense if you were at my school....

I didn't get involved in end of term pranks (not after inadvertantly setting my school on fire:o ) but I did get a couple of great school reports.

For English my report when I was 13 read "Peasant has worked well this year - once!"

And for woodwork "What Peasant lacks in ability he makes up for in thought." at the bottom of an otherwise blank page the teacher added

"He thinks an awful lot"

Coorrrr, the little devils SG!!! Goodness, I miss ya! :D

Of the 9 schools I went to, the all boys school (the last) went a tad further!!!....

They used to pick up doggy doings with a stick and place it into a brown paper bag. After making sure somebody was in residence, they doused the bag in anything flammable and set fire to it. The natural reaction, after knocking on thier door, was to stamp on it to put it out.....

Apparently, the result was amusing. Although I was in the library reading. Thinking about it, it was likely an urban myth! :D

I'm an angel.

You don't get any better do you Thai? You're no angel I know!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

We once put a gallon of industrial detergent and a pint of blue dye in the 'Bucket Fountain' in the Centre of Liverpool. You have never seen such bubbles !!!!!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well, someone at my school got expelled and (allegedly) set fire to half the building - beat that!

Favourite though was removing screws from desks and chairs - oh how we gaffawed when teach fell flat on his backside. (not that I actually got involved!)

a group of people at our school got expelled after burning down the extension which had just had a brand new roof fitted. Apparently the cost was well over £1 million.

We one switched the water and sulphuric acid beakers in chemistry. Teacher got the shock of his life when the lithium exploded and made a hole in the roof tiles.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

We didn't go as far as burning the place, but we did have a few scares with the third year girls being caught in the loos smoking en mass and setting off the smoke alarms.... another story was us going to the Derby at Epsom for a games lesson on a Wednesday (again showing my age) and not getting our bus fares refunded... and another occasion going to Wimbledon to see the tennis and meeting Bjorn Borg.

I must admit though it might be viewed with 'rose coloured spectacles' these days at the time some of the stuff was pretty hairy... but nothing to the swapping of tales between me and my nephews and nieces and about what THEIR parents did at school!

We once put a gallon of industrial detergent and a pint of blue dye in the 'Bucket Fountain' in the Centre of Liverpool. You have never seen such bubbles !!!!!!

We used to have a fountain in St Helens town centre that frequently was made to change colour :o

We were a 'orrible lot of oiks.... whenever we had a relief or student teacher, they would carefully draw up a desk plan of where everybody sat and then we would swop around so they never knew who we were... at the time it seemed funny but looking back now:o

We used to change all the names on the (electronic) register before the sub teacher came in so he'd be calling out names like Hugh Jass, Phillip McCann, Isa Blue etc

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

If anyone is ever stupid enough to leave you with the keys to their house while they go on holiday (you know - feed the cats and pick the mail up off the doormat so it doesn't look like we're away) a catering size tin of tomato juice in the header tank in the loft is good for a laugh.

They come back, turn on the hot taps and they appear to run blood:o