Private Parking - Clarification

Guest perky2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5900 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest perky2

I have been away from the forums for a while but I understand you have been kept entertained by a good friend of mine, until he allowed himself to get involved in personal arguments despite being told just to ignore.

This may or may not be of interest to some of you but I have been working to try and get a case high enough up the legal chain in order for some of the myths about private parking to be cleared up and I am making good progress.

We recently won a case and it went to appeal in front of a circuit judge, the appeal was dismissed (found again in our favour) and an application has been lodged for the case to progress to the court of appeal on 2 grounds:

-> The parking charge levied was deemed unfair under UCCTR

-> The identity of the driver and the correct procedure for establising this.

The initial appeal request to the Judge was denied.

The appeal papers were lodged on Friday together with the fees and skeleton legal arguments, I understand the transcripts have been ordered and will follow in a few weeks.

For those who have an 'open mind' will be interested in this and I will keep you updated.

I

We recently won a case and it went to appeal in front of a circuit judge, quote]

Sorry but who are "We"? Which side are you on, so to speak?:confused:

I think we are seeing references to our everybodies favourite PPC Troll formally known as Perky88 and his faithful sidekick Interesting. (For the record Perky runs a PPC.)

At the risk of Troll feeding.........

Come on Perky you're full of we've done this and we've done that. Let's not have any more of your usual BS. If you've been truly been to court then you'll know the importance of providing evidence to back up your claims. Chapter and Verse and Case reference etc, Dates, Times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We should hear what Perky has to say IMHO.

"Know thy enemy"

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

Guest Perky3

Anyone who has taken the trouble to research the matter will discover that private parking tickets are legally unenforcable, when properly defended. One must assume that the defendant in this alleged case did not mount an adequate defence. This is indeed clear from what we are asked to believe are the grounds of appeal - no reference to penalty charges, no reference to signage, no reference to issues relating to RK/driver other than identity of driver. All in all a bit of a damp squib and not something to brag about it seems to me.

Guest realperky

I disagree with both of my namesakes. I think that while private parking tickets may indeed be legally unenforcable, this does not extend to tickets issued by Perky. For you see Perky is the all seeing eye of private parking control, issuing tickets with such deftness of language and contractual sureness of warning signage that the law is put to one side and all stand back to wonder how he does it. Like Billy Flynn he brings on the ol' razzle dazzle. County court, High Court, House of Lords, Supreme Court of the Universe - all bow down to majestic Perky.

I'm Perky and so's my wife! :-D :-D

In truth, I don't think that people attempting to pass themselves off as another adds an iota of benefit to anyone alse on this or any other debate. If you cannot defeat an argument face on then many would say you've lost it.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

Guest realperky

Ah, but you're assuming one of us is the real Perky and the others impostors. If Perky2 is the "real Perky", why did he change his username (from Perky)? Anyone call call themselves anything on these forums - it does not mean they are who they say they are. The statements by "Perky2" do not make sense from a legal point of view. I can say without any hesitation that I am full of perkiness and I was not aware that any individual had trademarked this word which is in common usage.

I think that being Perky may actually be a state of mind, more than a name. I would describe it as follows:

"Having an asbolutely rigid belief in ones self importance and legal brilliance and ability to pass off invoices of dubious validity as watertight binding contracts."

There may well be other Perkies lurking about I fear.

Ah, but you're assuming one of us is the real Perky and the others impostors. If Perky2 is the "real Perky", why did he change his username (from Perky)?

I thought 'Perky' (the original one) got suspended? Why don't you use Perky if you are the real 'Perky' lol??

"The Real Slim Perky"

May I have your attention please?

May I have your attention please?

Will the real Slim Perky please stand up?

I repeat, will the real Slim Perky please stand up?

Chorus

'Cause I'm Slim Perky, yes I'm the real Perky

All you other Perky's are just imitating

So won't the real Slim Perky please stand up,

please stand up, please stand up?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Guest Gertie100

Ha Ha! Made me laugh before I go home for tea!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Really if you haven't got anything else to do perky then I have a huge pile of ironing!!!!!

I think we are seeing references to our everybodies favourite PPC Troll formally known as Perky88 and his faithful sidekick Interesting. (For the record Perky runs a PPC.)

At the risk of Troll feeding.........

Come on Perky you're full of we've done this and we've done that. Let's not have any more of your usual BS. If you've been truly been to court then you'll know the importance of providing evidence to back up your claims. Chapter and Verse and Case reference etc, Dates, Times.

It's almost funny how the subject gets changed when asked for the above to back up rantings and trollisms.

(For the record Perky runs a PPC.)

Or maybe his is just the teaboy which is why he never backs up what he spouts.

Guest Perky3

Honest Perkying, try to keep up. Yesterday you were telling us the law is clear and you are winning cases right, left and centre. Do not let the side down with inconsistent messages. Also try not to appear desperate, people are becoming suspicious about why so many PPCs hang around here.

There is a certain PPC on here who is about to be shown for who/what he is, Ive been following this person, I know his game, watch this space alll will be revealed shortly !!!!

Very cloak and dagger, but we all watch with baited breath.

Hopefully it will be soon as many posts on here seem to promise the world and hardly deliver.

Very cloak and dagger, but we all watch with baited breath.

Hopefully it will be soon as many posts on here seem to promise the world and hardly deliver.

Said by someone with only 1 post to their name.... :rolleyes:

There is a certain PPC on here who is about to be shown for who/what he is, Ive been following this person, I know his game, watch this space alll will be revealed shortly !!!!

My breath is still baited.:o

Any revelations imminent???:confused: