old BOS Loan now moorcroft/olly scots/1st credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Dora

Ok thats the one with the I&E on the reverse....now you dont want this passed to Connaught so you now need to send a Sec 78 request for a copy of your agreement....you know the packdrill:wink:

Regards

Andy

you are right Andy will do thanks:-)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right Andy will do thanks:-)

:typing::fencing: dont forget " I do not acknowledge any debt with your company "

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Dora

Ok thats the one with the I&E on the reverse....now you dont want this passed to Connaught so you now need to send a Sec 78 request for a copy of your agreement....you know the packdrill:wink:

Regards

Andy

its been done Andy sent today thanks :-)

What have you sent them. I'm in exactly the same scenario With 1st crud. What happens when the pass it o to this collections company. I've sent a SAR to Halifax and 1st credit are hounding me

Send a Section 78 request for your Agreement to 1st Crud (letter N in the library templates)Important to head the request " I do not acknowledge any debt with your company" Enclose a £1 PO send recorded and print name or sign uniquely.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 2 weeks later...

Normal response Dora clock is ticking.No they dont have the paperwork they buy them in the 1000,s for peanuts with 12 months life remaining before SB....you have halted the process by requesting it.

12 +2 irrespective of the above response.

Andy

Normal response Dora clock is ticking.No they dont have the paperwork they buy them in the 1000,s for peanuts with 12 months life remaining before SB....you have halted the process by requesting it.

12 +2 irrespective of the above response.

Andy

:-):-)

• 1 month later...

Ah bless their little cotton socks, they want to tell you they've changed their name...................like your really interested! :lalala:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

So where's my Credit Consumer Agreement as requested 7th October CAI Finance Limited?????????????? :madgrin:

Sorry couldn't resist Dora.

Regards

Andy :oops:

Hi Dora,

Can't believe this is still making the rounds of DCAs. I felt for you when I read Blair Oliver n Snott where dealing with it, but to end up with 1st Crud, well my heart goes out to you. These are the muppets who first tried to threaten to make me bankrupt for for a debt under £750, and then refused my £1 token offer as it would 'take 56 years to pay off'. Mind you Gavin Flynn is a very busy bee heading the collection departments of both 1st crud and DHS. I do hope he gets a nice Xmas bonus for all his hard work and dedication. :lie:

Good luck with them

Up2

By now Dora you should have enough to insulate your loft and several of your neighbors, you can charge a small fee I'm sure.

Just remember to maximise the benefits for loft insulation.. you need to shred first !! :lol:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 3 months later...
Send a Section 78 request for your Agreement to 1st Crud (letter N in the library templates)Important to head the request " I do not acknowledge any debt with your company" Enclose a £1 PO send recorded and print name or sign uniquely.

Regards

Andy

hi andy i have received the copy off the agreement:-) and just been looking through the SAR i received this account was settled way back in 201:-)

• 4 weeks later...

hi all i sent them a copy off proove that the above as been settled he goes what i have had back a big read:-)

dear xxx

Re complaint

1st credit ref xxxx

further to the above and your letter of the xxxxx,(copy of the proove that this debt had been settled) i am dissapointed to read that you felt you had cause to complain.:-)

Acopy of our complaints procedure has been sent under separate cover (in the same envelope):-)

I understand your complaint is in summary, you do not acknowledge any debt to 1st credit finance ltd as you consider the debt settled on the xxxxxx with the bank of scotland therefore, you require us to cease processing your data.

ihave investigated the matter and find 1st credit ltd servicing the debt for CAI Finance ltd and this account relates to a bank of scotland account ref xxxxx Although we note you are disputing this outstanding balance we consider we are acting in good faith on the information provided.

AS you claimed (yes proove in front of you) to have settled this account with B O S prior to the account being passed to 1st credit finance ltd under the financial services Associations DISP 1.7.1, A copy of your complaint has been forward to the BOS who will issue you with a final response in this matter

Regarding your comments about the permission to process your personal date we would refer you to part 1 of schedule 2, paragrah 6 (1) of the data protection act 1998 schedule 1, part 1 to the data protection act 1998 the DPA sets out the first data protection principle

1 personal data shall be procced fairly and lawfully and in particular, shall not be processed unless

a at least one of the conditions in schedule 2 is met and

b in case of sensitive personal data at least one of the conditions in schedule 3 is also met

schedule 2, paragraph 6 of the data protection act 1998.

1 the processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third partyies to whom the data are disclosed, except where the processing is unwarranted in any particular case by reason of prejudice to rights and freedoms or legitimate interests of thedata subject

We consider the interest of debt recovery a legitimate interest and 1st credit ltd being third party to whom the data as been disclosed As a result your data will remain on our system and will continue to processed lawfully

in accordance with your request your telephone number will be removed off the account but has been retaind for use should postal correspondence fail to maintain sufficent contect with you.

IN VEIW OF MY FINDINGS I DO NOT CONSIDER YOUR COMPLAINT TO BE JUSTIFIED AND HOPE THAT MY EXPLAINATION HAS BEEN HELFUL IN SETTING OUT CLEARLY WHY I HAVE TAKEN THIS VEIW (although you have proove:-))

Your account will remain on hold in the meantime and we will contact you again in due course

our aim is to resolve all complaints internally and we hope that this matter has been resolved to your satisfaction. However in the event you remain dissatisfied with our response you may refer the matter to FOS with in 6months of this letter a copy of the leflet is enclosed

you may also contact our trade association the credit services association

well all what you think:-)

Not an unreasonable responses for once, 1st Credit have taken the right course in referring this back to BOS which should be able to produce the relevant information.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: