old BOS Loan now moorcroft/olly scots/1st credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all another update just received anorther lot of statements from july 01 to oct 05 account numbers do not correspond with the copy of the cca above:confused: the statements from nov05 to august 08 has a diffrent account number:confused: very confusing i will have to wait to see if they acknowledge my S.A.R, on the statements every month they have been adding credit care cover but on the cca above its been added on all together any advice please this is getting very confusing

Edited by marjie06
sorry worded wrong

So you've been paying twice for credit care? If you were paying monthly then perhaps you can deduct the initial up-front amount (+ the interest they added) from any debt.

Could you confirm your signature date & their signing date.

I'm sure I've read on CAG that they can't sign the Agreement before you have (as yours appears to show) as this would invalidate it.

So you've been paying twice for credit care? If you were paying monthly then perhaps you can deduct the initial up-front amount (+ the interest they added) from any debt.

Could you confirm your signature date & their signing date.

I'm sure I've read on CAG that they can't sign the Agreement before you have (as yours appears to show) as this would invalidate it.

Thank you so much for your reply :) i thout that, there signature is 23rd may 2001 and my signature 24th may 2001

• 4 weeks later...

hi all update i sent eos the dispute letter in july had no reply, i have received this letter now from equidebt they are chassing it now will post up, i have still not received my S.A.R. for this account they have till the 10th oct and 40days will be up should i send them the dispute letter any advice please:)

:D File

Regards

Andy;)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Your welcome Marjie BTW has EOS give up now and have you had official notifiction that these new muppets are allowed to harrass you?

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Your welcome Marjie BTW has EOS give up now and have you had official notifiction that these new muppets are allowed to harrass you?

Regards

Andy

i have not heard a word from EOS since i sent them the bemused letter in july:) i now i have not had any notification off the new muppets:lol:

Would appear then that someone is passing your Data around willy nilly Margie time to contact the original OC and threaten Legal action.It is a breach of confidence that your personal info has been provided to various DCAs, which you can claim damages for. It is also an invasion of your privacy, which is covered by the Human Rights Act (HRA). I would put a stop to this and warn BOS ie LBA that you intend to commence litigation IMHO.

Regards

Andy;)

Would appear then that someone is passing your Data around willy nilly Margie time to contact the original OC and threaten Legal action.It is a breach of confidence that your personal info has been provided to various DCAs, which you can claim damages for. It is also an invasion of your privacy, which is covered by the Human Rights Act (HRA). I would put a stop to this and warn BOS ie LBA that you intend to commence litigation IMHO.

Regards

Andy;)

thanks andy will try and put a letter together or could you put me in the direction for one:)

Will post somthing up later for you Margie just in the middle of a defence for someone.

Regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Notice Pursuant to Section 10, Data Protection Act 1998

Account No: xxxxxxxx

Dear Sir

Take Notice that I require you to cease entirely from processing, or else that you do not begin to process, any personal data of which I am the subject within 7 days of the receipt by you of this notice.

This includes particularly, but not limited to, any processing involving the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party insofar as the said data relates wholly or in part to any alleged agreement between us.

This Notice is given on the ground that there is no signed agreement in existence that entitles you to process my personal data.

Further, the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or distress to me in addition to that which may already have been caused and that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this notice would violate the first, fourth and sixth principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 to do so would be unwarranted.

If you fail to respond to this notice within the prescribed timescale I will make an application to the court under Section 10(4) Data Protection Act that you be ordered to comply with this notice.

This costs you nothing to send and, if they don't respond in 21 days then you can take them to court in order to make them comply.

Sorry for the Delay got sidetracked as usual

Regards

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

Can I just ask what the prescribed timescale is?

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Take Notice that I require you to cease entirely from processing, or else that you do not begin to process, any personal data of which I am the subject within 7 days of the receipt by you of this notice.

Andy

Ahhh thank you. Easier to read now you have edited it. :D I am having a problem with NDR processing my data. Thanks have copied your letter. Hope you don't mind Andy.

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

No problem Berrylover thats what Cag is all about

I wish you well in your endevours

Regards

Andy

Notice Pursuant to Section 10, Data Protection Act 1998

Account No: xxxxxxxx

Dear Sir

This includes particularly, but not limited to, any processing involving the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party insofar as the said data relates wholly or in part to any alleged agreement between us.

This Notice is given on the ground that there is no signed agreement in existence that entitles you to process my personal data.

Further, the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or distress to me in addition to that which may already have been caused and that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this notice would violate the first, fourth and sixth principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 to do so would be unwarranted.

If you fail to respond to this notice within the prescribed timescale I will make an application to the court under Section 10(4) Data Protection Act that you be ordered to comply with this notice.

This costs you nothing to send and, if they don't respond in 21 days then you can take them to court in order to make them comply.

Sorry for the Delay got sidetracked as usual

Regards

Andy

Thanks andy:) sorry been off line for a few days not feeling to good