halifax harrassment most foul. help me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

"Don't forget, the pleading are used to plead the facts - not the evidence...."

that statement has kind of foxed me. isn't the evidence the facts?

i have never had to do anything like this before. i thought this would be about evidence only.

Amanda

The facts are, for example, I suufered stress in that I was unable to go to work, unable to sleep, suffered eating disorders etc.

The you have to prove these statements. This is where you supply evidence in support of the facts such as doctors statements or employers statements etc.

You don't include your evidence in your pleadings. In fact you include as little as possible in your pleadings as you don't want to give too much ammo when they prepare their defence. Later on, in court when you are called upon to prove the facts of your claim, you produce your evidence. Of course, evidence such as reports etc will have been supplied to the other side in your bundle before the hearing. However, you leave it as late as possible

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry i am late with the information GAG requested.

i hope it doesn't hold things up.

i will have it asap.

i am still finding letters and typing things up.

Amanda

What information?

GAG who?

:confused:

Blair Oliver and Scott ltd ref SE1/6201852

have sent me a letter today dated 30th December

threatening me with door to door collectors, court action and taking my home off me.

i have just noticed on the top of the letter it says, they are "also at Admiral" (manchester)

Amanda

You know, don't you that Blair Scott Oliver are the halifax - BOS - Bank of Scotland.

i made a mistake there too.

i said they are also at Admiral in Manchester.

i misread that.

it actually says on the letters from Blair Scott Oliver that they are also at Admail in Manchester.

on two of the letters is clearly gives a name of the sender but on the others it is hard to see who the letters are signed by because there are no typed names and just signatures which i cant read.

Amanda

i just did a search on multimap to see where Blair Oliver and Scott are.

i can't really beleive it, i am rubbing my eyes.

it has come up with an invisible road and is in a field of corn...

i used the postcode provided on the letters sent to me KY11 2WG

how very,very odd.

:(

i just did a search on multimap to see where Blair Oliver and Scott are.

i can't really beleive it, i am rubbing my eyes.

it has come up with an invisible road and is in a field of corn...

i used the postcode provided on the letters sent to me KY11 2WG

how very,very odd.

:(

That's very interesting. I think that you should find a way to flag this up to the judge. I am sure that the judge will have no idea that they are BOS. It should be made clear that this is merely Halifax disguised and also that they seem to be using a false address.

I think that this address needs to be double-checked very carefully. It does seem very extreme to me that they would use a non-existent postcode. However if it checks out, then it will be grist to the mill.

Could you scan me their letter please.

In fact I have just done a check of that postcode and it comes up with a location in Fyfe - Woodmill Terrace

Woodmill Terrace is nearby and a bit further north just off the the A823. possibly within a couple of miles of each other.

i am at my parents. will be able to scan the letter from BOS(2)when i get home.

i could have made a mistake, but have searched twice again and got the same. if i put an arrow on the map to get an ariel view,could i have accidently landed the arrow in a field and would it automatically bring up the same in other searches i make?

im really sorry if i got it wrong.

i will make further and thorough checks.

Amanda

KY11 2WG is a PO box address. there is a single house nearby, maybe that is used as a PO box.

...and KY11 2WG is 4 and a half miles away and in an unclassified area according to AA route planner.

maybe i am right after all.

i find this disturbing.

Amanda

Edited by leeds1
cant post links of AA route planner

the Blair oliver Scott which comes up on Companies House is listed with a different address and postcode. itis also in an unclassified area and is just under a mile from KY11 2UT.

Name & Registered Office:

BLAIR, OLIVER AND SCOTT LIMITED

ARROL HOUSE, VIKING WAY

ROSYTH EUROPARC

ROSYTH

KY11 2UT

Company No. SC133457

here is the AA route from one to the other...

Route Planner (GB) : Routes, maps and directions - The AA

this banks underhand practices so far have made me angry and suspicious

Edited by leeds1
stress affects me

Anyway, their Arrol House address is the same as the BOS address.

The red circle in the picture below shows the aerial view of KY11 2UT. The two red arrows point to 4 nuclear submarines - I thought you might enjoy that.

Image2.jpg

Perhaps it makes BOS feel braver.

part reply from the Information Comissioner to request for complaints registered against banks and debt collectors

The EA 2002 (Disclosure of Information for Civil Proceedings etc.) Order 2007 came into effect on 1 October 2007 which amends Part 9 does, however, provide a gateway for the disclosure of consumer information such as complaint information for the purposes of civil proceedings. However, in order to assess the applicability of this particular gateway to allow any disclosure of specified information such as complaints data, we would first need evidence from a court of forthcoming proceedings. If, therefore, your problems with any of the traders referred to above result in civil proceedings then it may be that we could disclose certain information we hold to you.

application of section 44(1)(a) of the FoIA in relation to Pt9 of the EA 2002

The two red arrows point to 4 nuclear submarines - I thought you might enjoy that. Perhaps it makes BOS feel braver.

Not if they've seen off a grumpy 1st Lieutenant within reach of the Big Red Button!

That being the one we normally hold back for the French. The one that can turn on a dozen bursts of Instant Sunshine via ICBM MRV!

Press that and it could certainly make getting replies from BOS CCA Requests a tad difficult for the next 200-300 years...or so!

Cheers,

BRW