halifax harrassment most foul. help me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4826 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i think they used something like that on my sense of humour and self esteem.

i have been listening to the recordings. they said if they havn't gone through Data questions they are not logged as a call.

i hate how i am on them but hope they can help towards changing how some companies treat people.

i beleive it was June 2006 when i first complained about calls.they were a recorded message to my home and mobile numbers lasting about a week. i have a name, Karen Egen.i am unsure how to spell her surname - she might have been the one i talked to and who put notes on my file.

i didnt get any more calls until December 2007 and onwards until approx October 2008.

so there were two occasions when i had call abuse.

amanda

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apex Credit Management have replied today ref my card account and dispute with Halifax.

for some reason they have dated the letter 8th December 2008 although it arrived here today which is 14th January 2009.

my account had been referred to Halifax for them to provide Apex with a signed agreement which they (Apex) will forward to me when they get it.

today, i also received a letter from Curtis Solicitors suggesting it might be wise if we wait until the end of February when the harassment claim, going through courts now, will be legally determined and will affect future claims.

my apologies, sorry to be slow,i am not stalling, i havn't been so good lately.

HBOS are tangled up in the dock area after all and the Europarc / Business park of Rosyth,a private developer owned site being developed into an £80 million state of the art business park.

HBOS part own this along with housing and other major developments planned for the area.

HBOS have dealings with Babcock, Tom Hunter, Crest Nicholson etc and part own the sites and a lot of associated companies.

Intelligent Finance are based in Rosyth along with HBOS and other connected outfits.

they are linked with CCA (are you on the list?) and Calcom.

Intelligent Finance designed the system of call centre banking and use state of the art data storage and processing but seem to ignore customers on street level and has no customer service or way of dealing with complaints. a huge design fault but then again....

Britain's interest repayments on personal debt have soared to £92.1bn in the last 12months with £154 million pounds of debt added daily in the UK.

Credit Action | Debt Statistics

apart from that, i havnt heard from APEX since they replied on 14th Jan.

i cant see what difference it will make if we wait until the other case is heard in February so am pressing on.

Amanda

Re: AA99 v MBNA (Accounts 2&3)

I know you are still waiting for info, but why don't you send a LBA similar to the one Amanda sent to Halifax http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post1878998, suitable modified. Put them on the defensive.

If they then sell the account to a debt purchaser you will be able to write to them telling the m the account is subject to civil and criminal proceedings - which should at least cause some confusion and will probably mean they send it straight back to MBNA.

Steven

I have trawled through and it would seem the final letter sent isn't here:confused:

Am holing up for a few days with dreadful head-cold, sore throat and cough so may not be thinking too straight :confused:

Dear Sirs,

With reference to the above mentioned account with HBOS Plc.

I am hereby making a request under s78(1) of the CCA 1974 for a copy of the executed agreement for the above account plus a statement of account as specified in s78(1) of the Act.

I enclose the statutory fee of £1 and remind you that the statutory period for your reply is 12 days, and also that you should put the account on hold until you have fully complied wit this request.

I would like to point out that the account is the subject of ongoing proceedings, both civil and criminal.

yours sincerely,

yes, it went to Apex. you send a similar one to whoever is chasing you now.

i suggest you send it recorded delivery or similar. they are snakes and cant deny they have got the letter if it is sent this way.

tomorrow i will send one like this...i am just waiting for an ok to do so.

ahem,

dear snake types,

With reference to the above mentioned account with HBOS Plc.

I am hereby making a second request under s78(1) of the CCA 1974 for a copy of the executed agreement for the above account plus a statement of account as specified in s78(1) of the Act.

I enclose the statutory fee of £1 and remind you that the statutory period for your reply is 12 days,which expired on the 17th January 2009 and also that you should put the account on hold until you have fully complied with this request.

I would also like to point out that my first letter from you -

Apex ref 1805432 dated 30th December

contained a letter enclosed from Halifax (without a senders address) This letter supplied by you was dated 30th October 2008. Both letters arrived on 2nd January 2009.

My reply to you and first request for a copy of the executed agreement was sent by Royal Mail next day delivery on the 5th January 2009. Your reply to my letter arrived dated 8th December 2008.

How do you date your letters? It seems strange that you can send a reply to my letter which was dated before i wrote to you.

I would like to point out once again that the account is the subject of ongoing proceedings, both civil and criminal.

yours fiercely and growlingly,

Me

Hello Leeds1

How do you date your letters? It seems strange that you can send a reply to my letter which was dated before i wrote to you.

This is what I suspect banks do all the time. Looks like you have some clear evidence of it!

However, knowing banks, if they get cornered, they'll just say it was a typing mistake and they've now sacked the Typist responsible!

Knowing it and proving it is hard work...even with evidence!

Cheers,

BRW

P.S. do always KEEP ALL ENVELOPES! In the above case, the Envelope may help to add even more weight to the evidence if it is dated and/or has a Barcode that can, one day, be de-coded.

i think i should also apply to APEX in the letter and ask for a DSAR.

i also noticed that under Scottish mobbing law it might be possible to have them charged as a company whos staff are directed work as a mob using psychological violence for unlawful purpose. i dont know really but maybe it applies.

Amanda

there is now a Subject Access Request request in my letter to Apex. i plan to send it tomorrow, recorded of course.

this is what i added -

I am also making a full, total and complete Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act 1998. I also enclose the £10 fee and remind you that you have 40 days in which to reply to my data request.

Edited by leeds1
post misleading, havnt sent letter yet

i have been reading the transcripts and have noticed a couple of errors.

i am unsure what to do about it.

recording 59 should be dated 09.06.08 and is missing the end of the call. it only goes uo to page 10 of the transcripted call and there should be more.

the recordings go up to number 60.

i have an appointment with my doctor on tuesday and hope to have something sorted in the next few days regarding a doctors letter.

Edited by leeds1
made a mistake need to check details

• 3 weeks later...

well, its 10th feb and now both of my requests under s78(1) of the CCA 1974 have been completely ignored by Apex.

it says on their site...

At Apex Credit Management we are committed to conducting our operations fairly, honestly and lawfully in all of our dealings.

i hope so. i am hoping they send me the DSAR too but they have longer to reply to that request. i would expect them to reply as they are the UKs leading ethical debt collector (it says on their site)

i saw my doctor today. she has done a report and it is waiting to be typed up. she is sending it out via mail as requested.

Amanda

still no news from my doctor.

Apex have sent me a reply to my request for a SAR and my 2 requests under s78(1) of the CCA.

they have ignored my letter completely and returned the postal orders, sent to them, with a short letter

it says....

"Balance £3111.53

i am writing concerning your letter received on 27/01/09. the contents of which were noted and actioned.

we have since been unable to acquire the copy of agreement and statement of account you requested and thus are returning the payment to you."

what!!!!

i am sickened and upset by the way they are treating me. how can they still be saying i owe them money but they have no records? i thought they had a legal requirement to supply me with the SAR and s78 requests.

i am pondering my reply to them with hatred.

Amanda