Bryan Carter Says No **WON THEY GAVE UP**

AwakeNow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Aw bless , my friends at Carters dont wanna play, theyve picked up their ball and gone home:D

bless their cotton socks,

Well done, im pleased you got the result that you deserved,

Please keep that letter very very safe, just incase they try to play silly beggars again

ive changed the title of the thread to **WON** too

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm paul just a question.

Carters have said part 18rule1 what does this mean?

Congrats Awake Now.

Paul you must be doing well as that is now 2 in one day from one of your excelent defences.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

oh rite i must have read it wrong.

oh good luck on your paper Paul.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

And another one bites the dust :) .. Excellent news for both awakenow and pt2537 x

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

and another one for CAG.

• 2 weeks later...

Family gone when they realised I couldn't pay - heh what is it about wolves leaving when the sheep drowning? lol

This is a fantastic result and going thorugh paperwork for the S.A.R's sent out in relation to this and other debt, just waiting on them to come back to me.

Thanks once again for all the support and help : - )

well awake you will now be wide awake if any more wolves knock on your door great feeling to now be in control,also the lesson from all this is whenever you see any contract deal or whatever you will not beleive just how much you are scutinising the deals offered without reading the t&c s lol make you more vigilant but also gives you a good feeling that you are in control and the BOSS so well done hope you stay on the forum others could now do with help even if its only for a little comfort

patrickq1