Alphahurricane v Barclays

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I don't know whether this will work, however, I am desperately short and bills are getting on top of me :( .

Last week Iasked my local court how to go about getting the Stay on my bank charges claim removed, they kindly sent me a form N244 Application Notice (6.00), but I don't understand it at all, it asks questions like "give a time estimate for the hearing/conference ------------hrs------------mins" how do I know what time the case will be heard or for how long it will take

Has anyone else tried to get a stay removed and have they had a similar form to fill in, if yes, can they help me?

Is there any news about how the OFT case is going? Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Or should all of us who are claiming, just say, Oh well we tried and failed! Since the Banks will win in the end, even if the judge makes a decision in the publics favour, the banks will appeal and appeal again forever :confused::sad::mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Alphahurricane

Guest Old_andrew2018

sorry I don't know am aware from reading aound the forum that stays can be removed in hardship cases, I know there are many very well informed people who advise on the forum, I am really replying to bump your thread

Regards

Andy