Newlyn impersonating a bailiff, supported by Ealing Police, forced to pay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am preparing my statement & video & picture & correspondence evidence for the court hearing next month. I would like it reviewed by a solicitor/barrister before I submit the 'newlyn files' - can any genuine victims of miscarriages of justice by bailiff & police recommend a good sol? thanks hazza

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

without prejiduce

hi, quick update!

the (md) bailiff in this incident is no longer a bailiff !!!!!!!!!! Hooray!

just spoke to hmcs who aren't sure if it was revoked or simply not renewed

but i understand that bevkev-kevbev has two boys or girls plying his trade now - so beware!!!

my complaint however is still yet to be heard - 26th jan @ leicester cc!

has anyone had any dealings with this firm? i am ploughing thru posts but would appreciate any headsup - or advice.

Soooooooo many complaints, but why? if only bailiff's were decent people in the first place, stuff like this won't happen - talk about shootin yourself in the foot! bevkev-kevbev i hope y'all sittin in the corner with a big "L" on your foreheads.

Unfortunately it's the courts that certifcated them, it's the councils that contract them, its the police who uphold them - but all are responsible for the actions of bailiffs especially the single celled ones, shame that....

newlyn rip

Interesting to note that in the 4 months following, the bailiff 'dickydicky' who stated that bailiffs need not be certificated was not able to contradict Tomtubby's assertion that bailiffs collecting parking charges should be certificated.

Once again silence is golden

FP PM me your website link please

Tomtubby's assertion that bailiffs collecting parking charges should be certificated

How can he? its the law that asserts a bailiff collecting parking tickets must be certificated.

Section 78(7) of the Road Traffic Act 1991

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

DD...It is always good to have somebody within the industry to provide their side of the argument. In particular because bailiff law is incredibly complex.

As many people on CAG know, we have a commercial website providing bailiff advice to the public and although I would be the first person to confirm that there is a lot I do not know, but ONE THING I do know is that a bailiff enforcing a Warrant of Execution authorised by the Traffic Enforcement Centre for an unpaid parking ticket MUST BY LAW be a Certificated Bailiff. The relevant ruling can be found under section 78(7) of the Road Traffic Act 1991 which states the following:

Any person who is not a certificated bailiff but who purports to levy a distress as such a bailiff, and any person authorising him to levy it, shall be deemed to have committed a trespass

Finally, I am very concerned also at your next post where you have said that you have dealt with thousands of warrants. If this is so, you will know that the Warrants clearly state upon them that they can only be enforced by a certificated bailiff. In fact the precise wording is as follows:

"This Warrant can only be enforced by a Bailiff carrying a certificate issued by a Judge under the Distress for Rent Rules 1988"

I would not wish to ask you whether these warrants have ever been enforced by uncertificated bailiffs because I suspect from your post that I know the answer !!!

NINTENDO.

What is YOUR PROBLEM !!!

You are clearly looking to be critical of posts of mine and please stop it !!

The above is what what I posted months ago and you will see that I have already referred to section 78 (7) of the RTA 1991.......

How can he? its the law that asserts a bailiff collecting parking tickets must be certificated.

Section 78(7) of the Road Traffic Act 1991

just noticed this thread

#

section 78 of the RTA has F** all to do with a bailiff acting on a warrant issued by a magistrates court

i will confirm for the first and last time (dont know if anything has changed in the last couple of years)

i worked for Drakes and acted on magistrates court warrants without requiring certification under the distress for rent rules 1988

the certification for distress and rent rules 1988 unsurprisingly are to authorise a bailiff to collect........wait for it........ oh bollocks i cant be bothered- you KNOW the answer

Edited by diddydicky

NINTENDO.

What is YOUR PROBLEM !!!

You are clearly looking to be critical of posts of mine and please stop it !!

It was not critising your post, it was commenting someone elses post. Why are you trying to turn another thread into a flame war.

I thought you would have learned you lesson after getting your fingers burnt with these two.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/239900-mr-evans-joins-jbw.html#post2668526

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/228745-swify-credit-services-have.html#post2539922

just noticed this thread

#

section 78 of the RTA has F** all to do with a bailiff acting on a warrant issued by a magistrates court

The comment was a parking charge, and S.78 of the RTA mandated certification.

i worked for Drakes and acted on magistrates court warrants without requiring certification under the distress for rent rules 1988

Certification requirment for collecting unpaid fines is nothing to do with the Distress for Rent Rules either.

When the court service issues public sector contracts for tender bids, the terms included that any person assigned as bailiff in charge to be certificated.

the certification for distress and rent rules 1988 unsurprisingly are to authorise a bailiff to collect........wait for it........ oh bollocks i cant be bothered- you KNOW the answer

Yep! Collecting unpaid rent.

The Distress for Rent Rules 1988 only sets out the rules on granting and holding a certificate, its a myth these rules require a bailiff to hold a certificate to collect unpaid rent.

Hmmm. These officers havent really acted professionally. They shouldnt be asking the truck driver to clarify the law.

I have a complaint filed against several officers of **** Police for the following:

Lack of fairness and impartiality

Complaint summary:

Complainant reports that the officers acted unprofessionally in siding with bailiffs when they came to his property and rather than remaining independant in doing so assisisted the bailiffs in fraudulently obtaining money from him.

This is a serious offence commited by officers named.

Dont telephone. Just write letters to the chief inspector. Only write facts and dont whitter on.

good luck

DB

It was not critising your post, it was commenting someone elses post. Why are you trying to turn another thread into a flame war.

I thought you would have learned you lesson after getting your fingers burnt with these two.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/239900-mr-evans-joins-jbw.html#post2668526

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/228745-swify-credit-services-have.html#post2539922

You have made this allegation before on the Swift thread and I have asked you what you are talking about and you have not responded and now you are quoting a thread regarding Mr Evans. Once again I have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain.

comments like I thought it was only cats that have claws.

You are clearly trying to turn yet another thread into a flame war.

Now you accuse me of critisising your post, when I commented someobody elses post.

I suggest you read the posts before engaging keyboard.

its a shame that so many posters are so ignorant and are paid by the bailiff industry to pervert this forum our society does not need bailiffs it needs something boris johnson experienced recently in morocco simply common sense and no childish mannerisms (traits of bailiffs i have experienced)

the ipcc upheld my complaint that the officers acted illegally in supporting a bailiff impersonator, the police tried to get out of it by stating that they were satisfied that the impersonator was a bailiff i proved he wasn't - shame they did not check his status on or before arrival i'm going to write to the chief and ask if the officers present can attend the hearing to explain just how they were misled by this dodgy firm and bailiff impersonators

You should change your complaint, to one of Professional Imcompentence.

Quite rare ther IPCC uphold a complaint of this type, but failing to check the crententials of a person purporting to be a bailiff,and allowing a bogus bailiff to commit crime in front of them, is rather a silly one.

twas newlyn that misled police and me and the courts too the certificated bailiff claims he was having a haircut whilst the truck driver was misleading that's gonna be one hell of an expensive haircut

• 2 weeks later...

without prejiduce it's amazing how cag has changed into a litigation information system - i think the moj should take over things have changed somewhat... i am now making a complaint about the actions of a Felton of Segen's Solicitors who are representing newlyn

Edited by hazza