2nd time lucky .....court again....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5955 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well guys am having my second telephone hearing 2morro at 12.10pm to lift the stay on my claim against YB the judge didnt show last time so lets see what goes wrong this time .................to be honest am not expecting much to happen but will post what happens when done .

Thanks to all my fellow CAGGERS who have helped all the way in my long long long fight with the bank couldnt of done any of this without you all xxxxxxx:cool:

well guys ...WHAT A POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME .

the judge had already made up his mind not to remove the stay an it made no difference that the bank defaulted on my caim before the test case was announced that was just dismissed as with it being small claims court they are used to people not understanding the directions an turning up on the day with a bundle as they arnt familiar with the court system. I pointed out to the judge that it was the ordinary citizen that had complied in this case not the bank an he wasnt listening an made sweeping statements about me being the same as thousands of other people who are waiting on the judgement of the test case .......

am not shocked its what i thought would happen

but the YB rep mr combs in all of this only thing had to say was we rnt called Yorkshire bank we r CLYDESDALE BANK TRADING AS YORKSHIRE BANK an the judge came back with "is this a resent inovation an is that it" i did chuckle internally .....also the YB rep sounded childish when he tried to make out that well she has used online help in my claim an they knew i had lol ......YEH my dad is bigger than your dad is the way it sounded the judge dismissed any comments by YB ....was entertaining ..,..

It must be infuriating. You get yourself all in a tizz propably not been sleeping while waiting for the telephone hearing, then the stay remains. :mad:

The judge must of known what he was going to do before hand. He should of informed you earlier rather than making you go through all that.

I feel for you mate, after all the work you put into this case........

It is a bloody shambles.

I am getting a bit worried about your post count though :eek: The beast of Yorkshire Bank :eek:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

well conalot I am sorry that your judge did not listen, I had the same experience with mine, he had already made up his mind before I entered court. These cases for stays to be lifted were supposed to be listened to on an individual basis but were obviously not. I just hope we win the test case.

• Haha 1

CONALOT

Channel the EVIL on to those that deserve it...............:D

I'm so sorry - but keep going. I was lucky enough for them to settle before the test case 5K - including a lot of STRESS............... You WILL all get there..............:) :)