Martin Vs First Direct

Martin BFD1970
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've sent my DPA letter and had a response 6 years statements delivered by courier and returning my £10 cheque.

Sent letter claiming refund and reply arrived today. They deny the charges unlawful and say I should contact their customer relations manager within 8 days or they will consider matter resolved.:mad:

Said if complaint can not be resolved they would ultimately have to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

I'm just filling in the Moneyclaim claim on the internet. Should I be noting the box to claim interest at 8% APR if so how do I work this out I can't seem to find the Spreadsheet in the library

Think you might be jumping the gun a bit. Have you sent the letter before action?

Have a good read of the FAQ's by following the link below.

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

Hi Thank you for your advice I was following the step by step instructions and believed I was at step 4. So what do I do from here I have to send a further letter giving a further 14 days. I have already filled in the Money claim per instrcutions at step 4 whre do I go from here then any ideas? can I delay the claim while I lodge my second letter?

If you have only sent the preliminary letter, you need to send the LBA here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-letter-before-action-consumer.html

When you say you have filled in the moneyclaim form, have you just saved it online or have you actually submitted a claim?