PLEASE HELP!Parking fine and bailiffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for your help again tomtubby. I rang TEC on Friday and they told me the warrant was issued in October I believe. I have it written down somewhere and will PM you all relevant details when I can confirm it.

The Out of Time was faxed on Friday and I rang the TEC to confirm reciept (they are very helpful) so they should of called Drakes off by now.

I didnt recieve any warrant or anything just a letter through my mums door saying they had come to remove goods etc. When I spoke to bailiff she told me the charges as i have posted above and when I said it seems excessive for a first visit she said "oh its because its an ATR" and that was it.

I will draft a letter tommorow to send to Drakes basically asking for details of charges, when visits are claimed to have been made and why I have had no copy of warrant. Is there anything else the letter should include?

Thanks again for all your help!:)

Copy of the Notice of Seizure of Goods & Inventory, which also along with the copy of the warrant, must BY LAW be left when enforcing a Warrant of Exection for an unpaid PCN.

The requirement to leave both these documents at the premises is CLEARLY stated on the actual warrant.

Thank you Andy for your kind comments.

To my knowledge I believe that we are the only company in the country that works exclusively to offer assistance and advice to the public on all matters relating to bailiffs.

If you need any further advice on your Out of Time please do post here. In the meantime, I would strongly advise that you send a Subject Access Request to the bailiff company. There is a template letter from our website that you can find under ConsumerWiKi.

To my knowledge I believe that we are the only company in the country that works exclusively to offer assistance and advice to the public on all matters relating to bailiffs.

... and thus have a vested interest in keeping the current situation going ?

I didnt recieve any warrant or anything just a letter through my mums door saying they had come to remove goods etc.

I will draft a letter tommorow to send to Drakes basically asking for details of charges, when visits are claimed to have been made and why I have had no copy of warrant. Is there anything else the letter should include?

Copy of the Notice of Seizure of Goods & Inventory, which also along with the copy of the warrant, must BY LAW be left when enforcing a Warrant of Exection for an unpaid PCN.

The requirement to leave both these documents at the premises is CLEARLY stated on the actual warrant.

It is clearly stated on the warrant that a copy of the warrant is left with the Notice of Seizure of Goods & Inventory if goods are seized. As no goods have been seized, the bailiff would have no reason to leave these documents.

Certificated Bailiff

John,

You are correct.

Sorry, I have been dealing with clamped or removed vehicles all week. In this case there was only the notification of a pending visit so of ourse the requirement to leave the Notice of Seizure would not apply.

A copy of the warrant may still be requested in your letter.

However, I will keep the reply as it is to advise others if a car has been immobilised or removed.

I do not think that is the case as tomtubby has not told me anything about their company or asked for payment of any kind. :)

I can only speak as I find.

Tomtubby has contributed to another thread - about writing to Chief Constables - and issued a dire example of EXACTLY WHY Chief Constables SHOULD be informed of what is happening - yet when asked (3 times) to supply details, has failed to do so (despite visiting the forum numerous times since and answering many other threads).

I can only conclude (from this statement and statements made on other threads) that it must SUIT that person for the existing situation to be continued, where that person can assist "after the event" but does not seem interested in helping to ensure that the event does not occur at all !

• 3 weeks later...

Right today I recieved a letter from HMCS informing me that my application to file my statutory declaration out of time has been refused. There is no reason or explanation. Can anyone help with what to do now? Should I fill in the N244 application?:(