Natwest CCA Response

Scrappy01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5615 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not gone to court yet anita as most companys are now rolling over.

l am tho willing to take them to court if l need to.

I have found that my locl TS are useless but that does not mean every TS are useless. The OFT just log the complaint and may/will contact you at a later date if they are going to prosecute or use any statement that you have given as evidence in court. You may aslo need to go to court and give further evidence.

I would report them as your TS my not stick there head in the sand and my give the a swift kick in the butt about the law.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK another question :)

On the copy of the T&C's Natwest have sent, it states at the very top.....

This is a copy of your Agreement for you to keep.

It includes a notice about your cancellation rights, which you should read.

NATWEST CREDIT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Now surely this is a way for them to try and relate the T&C's to the copy of the "new" Credit Agreement that they sent me. I know its a new one because it contains the Key Information which wasn't around in 2000 when I applied for it.

------------------------------------------------

HFC, PPI - With FOS

NatWest, Default Removal - In Progress

Intelligent Finance, Default Removal & Charges Claimback - In Progress

HSBC, Default Removal & Charges Claimback - In Progress

Abbey, Bank Charges - In Progress

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

Halifax, Charges - Court Claim **WON** Donation Made To CAG

GE Money, Charges - Court Claim **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

Halifax, PPI - Court Claim **WON**

Vodafone, Default Removal **WON**

did you sign this agreement?

what key info is different in these T&Cs compaired with 2000?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

In the PDF in my first post on this thread is everything I got from them. All they sent me additional was a copy of the t&c's which weren't included in the reply to my CCA. I have attached t&c's on this post.

Can you have a look at all the docs and see what the score is with these additional t&c's?

It just appears to me that they have made up the credit agreement because thier application form doesn't comply.

Natwest T&C.pdf

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

I cant read them very well due to them being on the side but i cant really comment if not

Sorry, I can't turn them round. I don't have a full version of Adobe!

If you use Acrobat Reader use CTRL+Shift+Plus to turn them round. Or use View, Rotate View and Clockwise.

Natwest T&C.pdf

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

i cant really comment on the t+cs a\s i have not seen mints ones b4. if they are not from when u opened the accont then they are not right ons anyway

i cant really comment on the t+cs a\s i have not seen mints ones b4. if they are not from when u opened the accont then they are not right ons anyway

They are Natwest but no worries.

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

Can anyone tell me if these (in post number 56 above) are recent NatWest credit card t&c's? I can't be sure but theres things on it that suggest to me that they are and not the ones from the account opening in 2000.

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

sorry l meant natwest but wrote mint 4 a strange reason.

Hi again Godmother

How have you got creditors to admit that they don't have the documents etc? Just waited or have you had to keep writing to them?

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update..... After disputing this and stopping paying OSCC it seems that it has now been passed to Westcot. Natwest didn't send Wescot my new address so the letters went to my old address and they called my parents house and asked for me to call them. Gave them a call with the low down on the position and had a go at them for calling my parents etc. Going to write to them also.

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

• 6 months later...

Another update and I need some help on this too.......

I sent Wescot the bundle of documents sent to me by NatWest with a letter and they sent the account back to NatWest saying they weren't going to collect on it. I heard nothing from NatWest for months, then all of a sudden they passed the account to Moorcroft. I complained to NatWest about it and got another terse letter from Miss H. Bennett, essentially saying that as I didn't take up the FOS now my only choice is to take them to court.

Moorcroft are becoming a pain, they sent me a Notice of Intended Litigation listing court costs, which I got today and they only give me until the 22nd to respond, a mear 3 days. A little unrealistic me thinks.......

Anyway I called them just for a giggle and also just so as to say I had made an effort to respond before the 22nd. They say that NatWest are confident that what they have sent is the response required under the CCA and that they (NatWest) are unwilling to converse with me any longer (charming)!

I'm thinking of sending a CCA to Moorcroft, but I get a feeling that they will just ignore me as NatWest are saying they have already sent it.

What do you guys think I should do next?

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

Another update and I need some help on this too.......

I sent Wescot the bundle of documents sent to me by NatWest with a letter and they sent the account back to NatWest saying they weren't going to collect on it. I heard nothing from NatWest for months, then all of a sudden they passed the account to Moorcroft. I complained to NatWest about it and got another terse letter from Miss H. Bennett, essentially saying that as I didn't take up the FOS now my only choice is to take them to court.

Moorcroft are becoming a pain, they sent me a Notice of Intended Litigation listing court costs, which I got today and they only give me until the 22nd to respond, a mear 3 days. A little unrealistic me thinks.......

Anyway I called them just for a giggle and also just so as to say I had made an effort to respond before the 22nd. They say that NatWest are confident that what they have sent is the response required under the CCA and that they (NatWest) are unwilling to converse with me any longer (charming)!

I'm thinking of sending a CCA to Moorcroft, but I get a feeling that they will just ignore me as NatWest are saying they have already sent it.

What do you guys think I should do next?

I had problems with Natwest also, for a visa card. In response to my CCA request they sent an application form to open a bank account, which asked if I would like a credit card, and the box for this was ticked. That was basically it, together with their current t&cs. I had problems with them for months and they were getting various DCA's to contact me with the usual threats. I just kep writing in response, repeating the same old thing, that the 'agreement' was not enforceable and they had not complied with my request. Eventually, they went away. I have not heard from NWest for some time now and they no longer appear to be pursuing the debt. Just stick to your guns and you should be fine. Moorcroft, by the way, from my experience are usually very good at making threats, but if you write to them pointing out why the debt is unenforceable, they usually back down and refer back to the OC. Magda

Hi Magda. Thanks for the advice. I haven't had dealings with Moorcroft until now. I wasn't sure if the letter was a threat or not. Anyway I just CCA'd Moorcroft as well as they won't listen that its unenforcable. The monkey I spoke to at Moorcroft told me that NatWest say that they have complied with my CCA and NatWest are unwilling to discuss the matter further.

It just seems I'm going round in circles with Natwest. I want to complain to the various bodies (I'm not even sure who to complain to) about them passing debt thats disputed but unsure how to do it, can anyone help me with that?

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

Hi Magda. Thanks for the advice. I haven't had dealings with Moorcroft until now. I wasn't sure if the letter was a threat or not. Anyway I just CCA'd Moorcroft as well as they won't listen that its unenforcable. The monkey I spoke to at Moorcroft told me that NatWest say that they have complied with my CCA and NatWest are unwilling to discuss the matter further.

It just seems I'm going round in circles with Natwest. I want to complain to the various bodies (I'm not even sure who to complain to) about them passing debt thats disputed but unsure how to do it, can anyone help me with that?

Hi Scrappy, Moorcroft will say that Nwest has complied with your CCA request, whether they have or not. It is never a good idea to discuss the account on the phone as you won't achieve anything. It's best to put your reasons in writing as to why the agreement is unenforceable and Moorcroft will then refer it to the OC. They might possibly come back to you again then, but if they do, just reiterate what you have already said. You can complain to the FOS - contact details on their website, but most people agree that complaining to these people, including Trading Standards, is a waste of time. Good luck, Magda

• 4 weeks later...

If possible I need a little more advice.... or more a point in the direction of where I've seen it.

OK I CCA'd Moorcroft seeing as NatWest haven't been able to produce an agreement that complies. I honestly thought that would be the end of it.

Now Moorcroft have sent the postal order back and said they cannot supply it and to get it touch with NatWest.

Moorcroft know I have done this already as I wrote to them and told them this and that it doesn't comply etc.

Now I'm getting the old thretograms again.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that they have to comply with a request regardless.........

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

• 5 weeks later...
If possible I need a little more advice.... or more a point in the direction of where I've seen it.

OK I CCA'd Moorcroft seeing as NatWest haven't been able to produce an agreement that complies. I honestly thought that would be the end of it.

Now Moorcroft have sent the postal order back and said they cannot supply it and to get it touch with NatWest.

Moorcroft know I have done this already as I wrote to them and told them this and that it doesn't comply etc.

Now I'm getting the old thretograms again.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that they have to comply with a request regardless.........

BUMP. Can anyone assist me on this?

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**

GE Money, PPI **WON**

HFC, Charges **WON**

Hi Scrappy, this is something else that Moorcroft do, i.e, return the £1 cheque as they can't produce an agreement, they did this on several of my accounts. If they haven't managed to produce a valid agreement, you can either ignore them now, which some people think is the best course of action, or you could write again, reiterating that they have not complied with your CCA request, and until such time that they do, the account remains in dispute and you are not obliged to make any further payment. In my own case, I kept firing off the letters and Natwest did eventually go away. Moorcroft are very good at issuing the threats, but I have yet to see them take it any futher when you have a valid dispute on the account. Hope this helps a bit. Magda

Hi Magda

Yes, they returned my postal order. I thought there was a new rule that said they had to deal with a CCA request even if they weren't a creditor, under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Regulations, brought in in May 2008. But I can't find a reference to it.

Anyway I wrote back to them again yesterday. Stating the position again and that I will no longer converse with them as they are well aware of the position. This is the 5th letter to them!

Thanks

Scrappy

HFC, PPI - With FOS

Lloyds, PPI **WON**