Banks making money of fake charities

mailmannz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, this one will surely get your blood boiling.

What gets me though, is senior managers can front up proclaiming profits will be hit if the banks have to give back money unlawfully taken YET on the other hand, here are examples of banks making millions, nay billions in profits on the back of fake charities.

The other thing that is so dodgy about this is that in most of the cases no money has been paid out AND the real charities didnt even know their names were being used!:eek:

Revealed: how UK banks exploit charity tax laws | Business | The Guardian

Regards

Mailman

Nothing these financial institutes do shocks me anymore. They should be brought to task over these affairs, but won't be. They get away with daylight robbery all the time. I think its called the conspiracy theory. Other institutes live of the back of the banks:o

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

This is disgusting and makes me sick.

How low will they go before the govt steps in and sorts them out?

Shouldn't this kind of attitude be used against the banks in the test case to show their immorality?