What star sign are you?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6055 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go on then hippy what card do i get. will i make it to thursday? :rolleyes: dont tell me if it is the death card. :eek: those tarots freak me out

The Moon

Quite a nice card. Bit of a dreamer, but pretty sussed person on the whole.

And, yes, I do have a pack to hand - and I did really pick it. Not serious though.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Next time you get the 4 of pentacles.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

btw, that's beating the money grabbing sweethearts.

Yes, my totally flaky predictions point to your claim being settled at some point.

Then you get the page of wands. He's lovely ;) Now you get your life back and can start thinking of what to do with the rest of it.

U were just lucky that's all...HC probably has a marked deck!

I insist that she cuts the deck twice + THEN chooses one for U...lol...:D

I always cut 3 times, milky. In your case, I'd cut more.

:p

That's your 3 cards - all you need. You can sleep easy.

Milky on the other hand ...

PD the death card isn't bad... it just means change :D

The Moon

Quite a nice card...And, yes, I do have a pack to hand - and I did really pick it...

phew!!! i live to see another week :p

U were just lucky that's all...HC probably has a marked deck!

I insist that she cuts the deck twice + THEN chooses one for U...lol...:D

are you hoping i wont live to see my birthday?? thats a little cruel
My quotes are all skew whiff tonight PD.

...NO personal offence intended fluffy pumpkins...:oops:

It's HC that's pulling the fast one...It won't be long before she be asking U to cross her palm with silver!...lol...:razz:

Oh, I just found his card ...........

The Fool

Well, milky, my sweet, if you will read thikapedia.

Against site rules :D

LOL

Just call me Gypsy Rose

???...Don't understand what U mean HC??

Are U saying that a Wikipedia contains lies/untruths/porkies etc etc??...:confused:

No, milky. How could I say that a wonderful resource such as this may not always be factually correct?

Of course, considering the editorial policy, it could never be the case that inaccuacies are posted there - could it?

gypsy rose......lol

ive been reading up on my 3 cards. interesting!!

They are nice cards - aren't they?