Which Cbeebies presenter do YOU fancy? (Tiglet's managed to pull it back again!!!)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moi??? I was innocent at that time, I still am.

How long is the show for?? I'm not that quick ;)

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

I'm going to ask my students if they've heard of this.

:D

Not going to ask how many watch Cbeebies though.

;)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

sorry, but dont know any cbeebies presenters, but i do remember Sarah Greene off blue peter years and years ago. she was pretty.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

sarah greene. i think she married someone called mike, who was a popular radio dj at the time.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Yup

Mike Smith, the one that was heavily into helicopters

Also liked Michaela Strachan and recently (few years back) saw her as Peter Pan in panto

LOL

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

I'm still hankering over sexy Sid - where's Lula when you need her?

Although she'll probably say Iggle Piggle ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Nope, Sid for me too, he and I share a birthday :-), although Andy isnt too bad either (*just did the Makka Pakka Dance with the monkey and Iggle Piggles blanket has fallen on Makka Pakka and the Pontipines are laughing)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

But did you hear her sing on Comic Relief does fame academy?

Sounded like a cat being put through a mangle.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Guest louis wu
But did you hear her sing on Comic Relief does fame academy?

Sounded like a cat being put through a mangle.

just like when I caught the old chap in my zip.

Anyway, I don't want her to sing, just......well you know what I mean;)

But you can imagine the noises she would make - enough to put any man off his stroke.

Guest louis wu
Off the subject a bit but louis do you think you could av managed mad lizzy.

My standards are pretty low, and as they say, any old port in a storm.

God I hope Mrs Wu doesn't find this thread, otherwise it's dinner's in the dog month:eek:

Louis Says

My standards are pretty low

just like when I caught the old chap in my zip.

Don't worry about the dinner in the dog,I believe tiglet would lend you her mangle LMFAO.

Sorry louis i just couldn't resist it,av you sorted the our chuckle act yet with Sarah-Jane.:D

Guest louis wu
But she's so old it's just one step down from necrophilia.

I hope that isn't Mrs Wu you are talking about.

By the way, nobody says Mad Lizzy as she is now, I was thinking as she was 20 years ago, even then it turned my stomach saying yes

Guest louis wu
Louis Says

Sorry louis i just couldn't resist it,av you sorted the our chuckle act yet with Sarah-Jane.:D

it was a bad line, but I did make '.... OFF' out, don't know what it means but fingers firmly crossed