Bonus Vs Natwest.. again!!!

Bonus77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive had a successfull claim in the past, and now I have just been charged £38 for an unpaid SO. So, here we go again.

I spoke to the lending team, in a simple attempt to avoid having to reclaim this small amount and he said that Natwest will not refund any charges where a claim has been made in the past.

So.. sending prelim monday, expect the claim to be stayed in the end til the test case, but its worth a go. :)

As you say Bonus, it's worth a go. As the amount is small, you might get lucky and get it back soon.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Bonus77,

Unless the rules have changed they are lying to you. I had a successful claim with Nat west, they then slapped me with more charges after the claim was settled in full which of course led me to take out a further claim which they also repaid in full. Infact on Saturday I got a mini statement and since the 29th October they have taken £156.00 in charges actually causing me to go over my overdraft limit!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I am for the 3rd time going to claim them back.

Hi Bonus. Be persistent with this - as others have mentioned, it's absolute rubbish that they don't pay out for second/consecutive claims.

What I will add though, is that I'd strongly advise having a parachute account in place if going back to Nat West for an additional claim. They recently started to try to force claimants to sign up for their 'new' account where you pay monthly 'management' fees (along with reduced rates for penalty charges) or choose the option of having the account closed.

They don't like us reclaiming - but they really don't like us going back for second/third/etc., claims! ;)

Best of luck x :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.