Halifax Platinum CCA** WON they discontinued**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i would say yes but is it a noticable difference.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes 4 days i feel is a lot of time how do we know that the acutal poc is ment to be for u and not for someone else. How can they say this is a small error as they could be suing the wrong person.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi all

I am trying not to leave the next bit too late as i have a feeling it is going to take an age to put it all together. As i understand it i now need to start putting togther witness statements as per the below.

4. Each party serve on every other party witness statments as to fact by exchanging the same on or before 24th February 09

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this as i dont have a clue where to start.

Thanks

Nor do i so BUMP

Bump

• 1 month later...
Hi all

I think ihave had some really good news. i got a letter today from Halifax's solicitors with Notice of Discontinuation attached. Does this mean i have won?

Thans

in a word YEP!!!!!!

now then, what track were you on? was it small claims? or fast track? as you may be entitled to claim your costs from them

Of the top f my head i think 8it was multi track, does that make sense?

yes it does, gee whizz, they gave up on a multi track case, that is very impressive,

you are fully entitled to your costs , this is clear now they discontinued

Hi

I have really had enough of all the fighting now, although it would be great to get costs back I feel that I have done what i set out to do. The only thing i would like extra is to get the default off of my credit file. Would this be possible?

Thanks

Congratulations, Gwyther:D

I can understand that you feel weary of the fight, but if you claim your costs it will teach them another painful lesson. Think of all the stress and hassle they've caused you and get this extra bit of revenge;)

Hi

I have really had enough of all the fighting now, although it would be great to get costs back I feel that I have done what i set out to do. The only thing i would like extra is to get the default off of my credit file. Would this be possible?

Thanks

ok well you could use the costs side of things as leverage to get the default removed.;)

you could say that, if thy will remove the default you will not pursue them for your costs , which you are legally entitled to

Oh good leverage.

Yep i would certainaly use it but with it send a break down of costs saying this is what it would/will cost u if you dont removed the deafult.

Hours spent filling out the defence and other forms@ £9.25 an hour.

Hours spent reasearching the relivant laws at £9.25 an hour

Hours spent writing letters at @ £9.25 an hour

postage and packaging

ink and paper for u comp

Oh and any travel costs and other court related expenses eg child care parking etc.

• 1 year later...
:):) That question took about 14 months to answer!!! :):) Perhaps it's a CAG record :lol::lol:

The matrix is intrinsically flawed. Within it is the program for it's own destruction. If you are reading this, you are in the matrix and it's days are numbered...so watch out! :eek: