You think they would learn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6067 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

just thought I would share this with you all.

The O/H got an offer to order something form Freemans new caterlogue OLI.

As she got 20% off her first order she order some goods.The goods arrived a few days later.

Funny thing is when she got here statement they sent her a CCA and asked her to post it back. In the mean time she can order upto £400 worth of stuff.

You think by now they would have learned and sent the agreement out before the goods.

Any Comments

HAK

Yeah.... Send them a CCA request! :lol:

be careful, not only is this taking the excrement, with the CCA 2006 they'll still be able to enforce this debt even if she doesn't sign the credit agreement.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

The laughing smiley was a bit of a giveaway! :cool:

I know dave, and I also know you know Dave:) but I'm just afraid with some new posters / lurkers, that they won't know what you and I know.

Don't ya know?

:rolleyes::lol:

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Hi all

We will be sending the agreement back as its the only way we can shop nowadays and have no intention of getting into more debt...

HAK

I know dave, and I also know you know Dave:) but I'm just afraid with some new posters / lurkers, that they won't know what you and I know.

Don't ya know?

:rolleyes::lol:

I know Dave as well and know that you know Dave knows that you know. How do we know ?... because we know.

Am just having a very childish moment... :lol:..... don't ya know ?