Sarah V Marks and Spencer

sarah13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sar ready to go tomorrow. had card and loan with m&s a few yrs ago and they are still on my credit report!!! will update progress here as it happens:)

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

had to sign for the envelope i got from m+s today. The letter is a bit different from the ones the other instituations send. It says, in summary returning your fee, full sar may deliver more information than i need so have sent printed non formated sheets. It then refers to oft investigating hsbc and certain other major credit card issuers and says 'we have co-operated fully the the OFT during the inquiry, which has been running since late 2003' 'we believe the m and s moneys charges to customers are fair and reasonable. They are contained in our published price list, and the circumstances when they apply are set out in terms and conditions. I regret that we are not prepared to make any refund of default charges or provide any compensation payments. I hope i have been able to clarify ....'

they are jumping the gun- i havent even asked for anything back yet. Now going to go thru the statements- watch this space

• 3 weeks later...

have too much on at the moment to pursue this, 3 other claims- all filed. not to mention the children! also there isnt many charges to reclaim. so its on the backburner, but just for a while