on a mission phase 2 -v- ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody,

Just started this new thread regarding my second claim for ppi

If you wish to update yourself on my previous success of gettiing the whole ppi premium and interest, plus 8% interst of the toal amount see this thread

on a mission v ppi

I am now after the nastywest for the mis-seling of ppi that they applied to loans that I had will them. I was so ignorant that I did not know I had them until I started inquiring

The main issues at present..

The have offered me a 50% goodwill gesture of the payments and interest I have made since 2001 Amount £3,550:eek: Beggars belief doesn't it.

I want the full amount:lol:

They have stated that they do not have the actual credit agreement, but have sent me a template copy of the agreement, with no date or signature, etc etc.

I do not believe the have complied with my SAR which they are now seriously in default. I keep receiving little bit of breakdowns re the ppi, which was not sent with the original SAR, I am prepared to issue a court claim for non-compliance and compensation re this serious non-disclosure.

I have just sent this letter to them

DearXXXXX

Loan Account no: XXXXXXX

Thank your for your letters of 21st April and the 4th May 2007. I would like to take this opportunity of discuss some serious issues. Your letter of the 4th May enclosed a copy of screen print which confirms the personal loan protection premium and interest rebates. This breakdown dates from the 3 April 2006 to 25th April 2007. On the 14th January I requested a Subject Access Request from your company under the Data Protection Act 1998 and received some information from Mrsxxxxxon the 20th February 2007. No information regarding PLP and the interest applied, with a breakdown of debits or credits has been forwarded to me. This is a serious breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 and I will be reporting this issue to the Information Commissioners Office, for your blatant failure of non-compliance and failure to disclose information to me. Therefore I Demand that I receive all information that your hold regarding this matter

On the 6th March, I sent a formal request to Mrs xxxxxxx for a true copy of the signed, executed credit agreement for the above numbered account under section 77(1) and section 78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act.

The Consumer Credit Act allows 12 working days for this request to be carried out before your company entered into a default situation. If the request is not satisfied after a further 30 calendar days, Your company commits a offence. These time limits expired on the 29th March and the 29th April 2007 respectively.

I will be reporting this offence to the appropriate enforcement authorities.

Unfortunately in your letter of 21st April 2007, you have again, not addressed the points I asked for. I asked for clarification regarding the previous loans and payment protection insurance, and the early payment fees that were applied to these loans, please supply this information immediately. Failure to do so, does not affect my legal rights to this information.

Loan Account no: xxxxxxx

You have stated in your letter of 21st April 2007, that I have paid a total of £3,624.24 towards the policy and £3,494.89 in interest on the policy premium.

I have calculated that I have paid your company £7,110.13 and your company have refunded £975.76 rebate of the ppi and £599.11 of the interest that you charged. The total charged for the ppi being £4,600.00 and the total charged for the applied interest being £4,094.00.

Please confirm the interest rate that was applied to the payment protection insurance and how long this policy ran for over the period of the loan. immediately for my files.

I am at present, due to your non-compliance and failure to disclose information to myself unable to accept your goodwill gesture of £3,559.57 as full and final settlement of my complaint. I am prepared to accept this payment as part settlement of my complaint, and will review my targets to resolve this matter, when received the information I have requested above.

I await your rapid response.

Yours sincerely

me:grin:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Good grief , you moaning again misses..lol

I know you will be succesfull in this one too as like me you believe in Justice and will fight for that.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

• 2 weeks later...
Good grief , you moaning again misses..lol

I know you will be succesfull in this one too as like me you believe in Justice and will fight for that.

Ian

Hiya Reidnet,

Of course I am moaning again. I love to:D

Like to see them squirm when they see my name to one of my letters. and the fact I am like a dog with a bone:D

Have had no response from the letter I have sent to Nasty. So I rang them Friday to find out why? The girl that is dealing with the case, is really pleasant so I did not want to be rude. (I leave that to my letters) I was told I would receive their response in the beginning of the week. I have all of the facts, but need to know the interest rate of the interest applied to the ppi.

The total charged for the ppi being £4,600.00 and the total charged for the applied interest being £4,094.00.

According to my calculation it was 89% It seems extortionate:eek:

I don't hold out much hope that they will cave in, so I think this one will go to court. Why can they not do what is right. Admit, yes we took advantage of you in your situation we are sorry and here is you money back, Oh and here is also the Interest since 2001 at our contractual rate.:D

If only it was so easy. but lets face it what would we do with all our spare time after we spent it:lol:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello Hello Hello,

Subscribing:))))))))))

xxx

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

Hello Hello Hello,

Subscribing:))))))))))

xxx

Hiya itsme,

Nice of you to show interest. Its like round 2. How are you, well I hope:D

Hiya itsme,

Nice of you to show interest. Its like round 2. How are you, well I hope:D

Hello hell,

much better and stronger:)))

will start my Natwest claim when i sort out the other ones..so I am very very intrested....

xxx

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Hello,

Don't these things just drag on and on and on:x

Got a letter today in response to the letter above and guess what I totally flipped. They are just evading the whole issue and I am totally sick of it.:-x

I have rung them today to come up with a more realistic gogw or else.

I have told them I have already taken them to court in Jan and will do so again very soon. and the fact that they do not have the credit agreement is not to their advantage:lol: Maybe I should stop paying them and then take them to court for all of the loan and interest payments I have made to them8-)

I have now informed them of the amount I will accept and I have given them a couple of days to see what they come up with. If its not acceptable then they leave me no choice but court. and we will see what the judge makes of it. I am not unreasonable I only want what is fair:lol:

I am very iterested to know what they will come up with..but more than sure it will be an offer...:))))

xx

I am very iterested to know what they will come up with..but more than sure it will be an offer...:))))

xx

Well got a letter today from them. and the offer is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The full amount:D

I am gobbed smacked for once:eek: :D

Hey,

Congratulations

Always believed in you:))))and your communicational skills:)))

well done:)))

xxx