moving in on citicards **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Loads of us here to help you.

Citi are awkward to claim against, however we do know alot of their weak points.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Enron, thanks for the support. Ive had a few successes with various banks but the last 2 have been stayed, if only I had found this site 2 months early. Nevermind. I thought I'd start on the credit cards now. Ive already sent prelim and LBA letters which I adapted from the bank template. Ive only had standard replies so now for court action, just want to get it right.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, we have old Terms & Conditions stating that Associates is part of Citi so your OK there.

If you submit your claim, when you get your AQ through PM me and i'll let you have the info you'll need to continue.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• 1 month later...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done poker_mad. Looks like Citi are capitulating at last.

I've asked for your thread title to be changed

Els

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

UPDATE

I issued a county Court Claim against citicards on 12th November 2007

27th November 2007 recieved a cheque for the full amount.... WON....

Please change my thread to .... WON..

Congratulations, that was easy in comparison to how they normally operate.

Out of interest how much was your claim for? I remember, one of their solicitors saying that they normally settle if the cost of defending the claim is more than what you are requesting.

Hmmmm, different tactic - think Gizmo mentioned £500 as the figure at which they would defend.

Might just be a case of themselves and Evershed being snowed under.