Won by default - how do i progress?

bunty76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5849 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks - bit late to join now I guess but Ive had a claim upheld through MCOL last week for charges on my Egg card (now closed) and havent heard from Egg.

I'd really rather not send in the warrant just yet uness its absolutely necessary - any ideas for contacting Eggs legal department by phone? Its not like they can bully me - I don't owe them anything.

I guess you no longer have access to Egg Securemail. The following link will provide an address to write reach Egg managers who I suspect can move faster than Egg lawyers. Ringing up would be more pot luck, and in any case you will need to quote chapter and verse of your court win, and you would probably be requested to provide proof of ID (passport, drivers licence), and current address (utility bills), and your bank sortcode and account for Egg to pay into.

Did you attend a court hearing? Did Egg lawyer attend? I would not think Egg want to drag it out, any delay in payment more likely due to due to bureaucracy than conspiracy.

Well done!

EGG Contact Addresses - PLEASE NOTE - UPDATED INFORMATION(

I guess you no longer have access to Egg Securemail. The following link will provide an address to write reach Egg managers who I suspect can move faster than Egg lawyers. Ringing up would be more pot luck, and in any case you will need to quote chapter and verse of your court win, and you would probably be requested to provide proof of ID (passport, drivers licence), and current address (utility bills), and your bank sortcode and account for Egg to pay into.

Did you attend a court hearing? Did Egg lawyer attend? I would not think Egg want to drag it out, any delay in payment more likely due to due to bureaucracy than conspiracy.

Well done!

EGG Contact Addresses - PLEASE NOTE - UPDATED INFORMATION(

thanks very much! No there ws no hearing, all done through MCOL, they submitted no defence so I won by default.

I do actually have access to securemail as I have the remains of a small loan with egg. I might give that a go.

Thanks again!

Did you reclaim debit interest levied by Egg against unlawful penalty charges?

How long did the process take from beginning (obtaining statements via S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)) to end? Raising a glass of advocaat to you.

Lets see - about 20 days for statements to arrive.

1st letter, got a reply in 10 days

2nd letter, reply in 5 days

logged with court through MCOL - takes 5 days to send, plus 14 days for them to respond.

Obtained win by default on Thursday of last week, they will have been posted that so should have it by now.

so... about 8 weeks all in?