Jon V's Alliance & Leicester

bobzac
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK. Shortly after posting this, a nice letter to Alliance & Leicester will be in the post asking them to refund me the charges on my account.

Im expecting a negative response, which I am prepared for as the LBA is already written and dated to be sent out on the 23rd March.

Charges to date on my account are £719.00 before interest.

Wish me luck !

Good Luck! I'm sure it'll work out as you want it to with A&L sending you a nice cheque!

I do expect it to end with a nice fat cheque coming through the door - however, I don't think it will arrive without a fight and a lot of wasted time.

well, I have decided to do a bit of preparation. I sent my intial letter today, so they have until the 22nd March to get back to me with their first letter (rejection).

I have already written out my LBA dated 23rd march so all I have to do is print out, sign and send off.

I spend a few hours this afternoon going through things and have completed the spreadsheet with interest and filled in the form on the court website - when they don't respond to my LBA all I have to do is press submit.

I don't expect A&L to comply with my requests one bit, however, I think it would be nice if they could save me a little hassle !

Have a read round the forum, bobzac, you'll see just how much hassle you're in for! :cool:

I have had a look about, I have some idea what im about to be put through, however, I don't think the full extent will be made apparent until it starts ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a letter today from A&L offering me an unconditonal settlement of £713, which I am going to accept, the offeris £6 short of the total claim amount, so I am not going to cause an uproar over it, plus I need the cash !

fantastic result. Good for you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol: