Legality of leaving engine running unattended

jaffacat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Walking past the Birkenhead Police station yesterday I was shocked to notice a police car left unattended with the engine running, not only are the Police setting a really good example to everyone else, but are also wasting public money by using fuel unnecessarily. It was still running and in the same place 30 mins later, I'm sure this should not be happening and I have written to the CC to point this out.

Walking past the Birkenhead Police station yesterday I was shocked to notice a police car left unattended with the engine running, not only are the Police setting a really good example to everyone else, but are also wasting public money by using fuel unnecessarily. It was still running and in the same place 30 mins later, I'm sure this should not be happening and I have written to the CC to point this out.

Maybe late for Tea break!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Jaffacat.

Do the right thing...next time you see the car running jump in and drive it away....preferably into a river. smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png Ha ha ha

I can just see the Wardens face chasing you down the road....lol..lol..lol

DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Just~Me

I am not condoning any action here but, hypothetically, if a person was in such a mind then "borrow the car", drive it to the nearest double yellow lines, park it on the lines, then with the keys still in the ignition, turn off the engine, open the door press the central locking button then get out and slam the door shut. Voila, parked on yellows, keys in car, doors locked. Also if a person was in such a mind then I wouldn't put it by them to appropriate the tax disc either.