MBNA (A & L) Vs Daughter

LondonPam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a letter from MBNA, returning the £10 and including just an A4 list of all the charges. They say I must resubmit my request if I want a full Data Protection Act. That's what I asked for originally!!!! They have said that I must fill in the attached form and send prove of identity. What do I actually need to send them, as they ask for a passport or driving licence, I assume they mean a copy of them. I also assume that the date of my original DPA request stands, not the date I send this information off and I don't have to fill in the form they have sent?

Thanks in advance guys.

Pam.

If anything I've said helps you then please feel free to tip my scales!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple of interesting conversations with MBNA over the last few days. I emailed them my prelim letter as the post office website didn't have any received details. Gary Tunnicliffe called to say he had received my email and would be dealing with things. I spoke to him again yesterday and stated that I hadn't actually asked for the interest on charges back. He, very kindly, said he would calculate the interest for me! He called me today to say it was £280, wow that's a lot on £660 charges. He then went on to offer me a goodwill gesture of £320 and £120 of charges back. I told him everso nicely that I would call him tomorrow. I'm not going to accept the offer as I know the charges are wrong. I'll call him tomorrow and give him the good news lol

Pam.

:) :) :) Just been offered 100%, that's a lovely total of £940.14. I'm soooo happy and my daughter is over the moon. This website has been brilliant, would never have got there without it. Donation on it's way once the cheque has been cleared.

Pam.