Court Hearing - Me vs Horwich Farrely

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6055 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I will!

I did ask for £100 Costs and expenses, plus the £251 I paid them when they didn't have a DoA (or produce it when ordered to - TWICE).

Can I ask for one meeeeeeeeellllllliiiiiiiiiion pounds as punitive/exemplary damages?:grin:

Joint acc - Halifax - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 06 Oct 06, some statements received 24 Oct 06 - £264 so far! Prelim sent 26 Oct 06. here

Bills acc - Halifax - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 06 Oct 06 - £957 so far. Prelim sent 31 Oct 06

Old Student Account - £1082.49 charges and contractual interest - Prelim sent 01 Nov 06

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 26 Oct 06 here

Monument - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 26 Oct 06 here

Wifes old Lloyds TSB - Gonna nail 'em

Can I ask for one meeeeeeeeellllllliiiiiiiiiion puonds as punitive/exemplary damages?:grin:

Ya can ask for anything, but I don't think the high court judge would be amused. The £500 damages might not cover the £20,000 costs.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what - letter turned up today - The claim is struck out!!!!!!!!

PWND

Joint acc - Halifax - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 06 Oct 06, some statements received 24 Oct 06 - £264 so far! Prelim sent 26 Oct 06. here

Bills acc - Halifax - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 06 Oct 06 - £957 so far. Prelim sent 31 Oct 06

Old Student Account - £1082.49 charges and contractual interest - Prelim sent 01 Nov 06

It'll learn em even more when I get round to raping them for the money they took off me without a DoA, then on to C1 for charges+contractual or no enforceable CCA!

• Haha 1

heh, a nice pick me up;)

Congratulations.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Thanks all...and it'll be Murphy's then Carlsberg Export...no wine for me!

Thanks all...and it'll be Murphy's then Carlsberg Export...no wine for me!

Probably...... the best "result" in the world:D

That's really made my day/morning TG - am really chuffed for you:)

At some point in the future, I'm going to have to deal with old HF myself in court too:o - it's nice to know that they think we won't turn up:rolleyes:

Suckers!

Bo:)