A & L vs Cubbym4431

cubbym4431
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5867 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have made an application via MCOL. I have just read that this may not have been the correct method. Any way, Wragg & Co, a&L's sols, have sent me a copy of their defence. I am not sure what to do next. MCOL, say after logging into my claim, that they can no longer deal with it & it is being sent to the local CC.

I need advice on the following;

1) should I submitt a N1 to Northamptonshire CC?

2) can i ignore the POC i wrote in my MCOL application, as I had not seen any advice before hand.

3) prepare the court bundle & send it to Wragg & Co, CC?

Please help I am not cure what I have got into. Everyone says not to worry, but its hard not to. Have read lots of stuff on web-site lately, but not all sinking in and i seem to be finding more information every moment, about what I should laready have done, but haven't.

1) should I submitt a N1 to Northamptonshire CC?

No, it's being transferred to your local court and they will contact you in due course.

2) can i ignore the POC i wrote in my MCOL application, as I had not seen any advice before hand.

What did you put as your POC? You may need to amend it.

3) prepare the court bundle & send it to Wragg & Co, CC?

Not until you have a hearing date, which may not happen if your case is stayed until the outcome of the oFT test case.

• 8 months later...