do we need a POC for challenging agreements?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

is there already or can anyone suggest a POC for challenging agreements that do not conform to prescribed terms or are in some other way being challenged as opposed to a POC for penlaty charges, (although this might also be part of it I suppose)?

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Hi there, thanks for your replies, yes, something like that, I worked out or rather Peter, all credit to him, pointed out my agreement was actually unenforceable not having prescribed terms, I was originally asking for penalty charges and removal of default but then looked at my title deed and discovered as it was secured loan, there was a charge on the deed, so I have no choice (it seems) but to challenge the agreement, under extortionate credit bargain and no TCC and apr is wrong also, I cannot wait for them to take me into court as I am not sure they will but nevertheless still need to sort it out. I have paid vast sums already and have no qualms about paying what is fair and correct.

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

• 2 months later...

Hi I am in process of taking MBNA through court to have my credit card agreement declared unenforceable re s127(3) missing prescribed terms and refund of charges

Was at court today and got stay removed the judge said the style of POC I used is correct as this way the defendant has to answer each and every point you have made.

I have posted my POC in post number 69 on the following link, the first three items in POC deal directly with agreement and you may be able to amend to suite.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mbna/69982-dpick-mbna-capital-one-4.html?highlight=dpick

all the best dpick:)