Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Stewie, yes indeed a long time

Nottingham CRC seem to have given up on me today - shucks!

It's taken me 18 months but i'm almost there Stewie and it's gonna be big - Welcome are going to wish they never started on me cos I'm finishing it in a HUGE way :)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well its Official now, the Aberdeen branch has closed as of the 1st September. I got a letter into today saying that they have moved, and that the branch has been relocated to Nottingham.

I wonder how much WF folk I'll see at my local Jobcentre next time im there seeing my advisor ;)

I must remeber to put the new phone number in my 'Reject' list on my mobile!

Edited by mazbck
spelling

I'll answer that one - I got the "happy happy nothing to worry about" letter today. Wigan closed 1 September and my account has been relocated to Notingham.

I particulary liked the last paragraph: (I've added a few bits which they missed out by mistake...)

"We're here to help

Even though the branch has relocated [well, more like closed down and all staff given the chop], we're still dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service, whatever your circumstances [including lieing and threatening for which we will charge you]. So please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your account - we're always happy to help [unless of course you have rumbled us, in which case we will try to default you and "lift" your car]

We look forward to hearing from you."

I have received the information from Welcome re my recent SARS request.

Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to be looking for as I haven't got a clue.

I should change my name to clueless lol

Hi kittiej

A SAR can return all kinds of stuff, everyones is different. Do you have your own thread? If not, start one. There may be too much in your SAR to post up but if you can put a list of all items on here that would be a start. At the very least it should include all agreements, full statements, all letters to and from.

Look out for anything mentioning commission or Elite, any default notices, or stuff that you've never seen before...

anyone had there money back for ppi yet i had letter fromfos 6 weeks ago still waiting :mad:

No, not yet Traz, but have had the bog standard replies back, and fill the attatched forms in crap, within one week the FSA allow us 8 weeks to issue a final decision (computer says no...probably):D

Well my standard reply of go away in short jerky movements you annoying little parasites...probably wont go down too well with Ian Broclesby, compliance department either!! How many different signatures can one man have??

On a more serious note though peops...my pc & Isp are playing up to some tune...so to help me save time, instead of trawling at a snails pace..

do i need to fill in this form to the likes of where and/or how did you take out the PPI policy....Erm i think my initial request should explain that along with your own computer records!!

Or can i just quote some legislation back at them....comments would help right now...like i say pc at snails pace..ready for launching through the window faster than the speed of light:mad:

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Quick question:

My agreement says Acceptance fee of £235.

It goes on to say;

"Interest will be calculated at the rate of interest on the daily balance outstanding of the total amount of credit and the acceptance fee. It will be paid as part of your monthly payments."

Can they do this as its in the agreement?

Please help..

No, not yet Traz, but have had the bog standard replies back, and fill the attatched forms in crap, within one week the FSA allow us 8 weeks to issue a final decision (computer says no...probably):D

Well my standard reply of go away in short jerky movements you annoying little parasites...probably wont go down too well with Ian Broclesby, compliance department either!! How many different signatures can one man have??

On a more serious note though peops...my pc & Isp are playing up to some tune...so to help me save time, instead of trawling at a snails pace..

do i need to fill in this form to the likes of where and/or how did you take out the PPI policy....Erm i think my initial request should explain that along with your own computer records!!

Or can i just quote some legislation back at them....comments would help right now...like i say pc at snails pace..ready for launching through the window faster than the speed of light:mad:

i have had a reply from fos saying they have to give it me back i sent letter back about 6 weeks ago but still waiting

i get the feeling gillingham branch has closed because when i called to speak to my account manager an odious little man called donald, i was told everyone in a meeting tried to call back over the next few days and the call is always answered by nottingham

The Gillingham branch has closed along with Maidstone...both went Friday......Enjoy unemployment guys n girls, couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of stitch up merchants !!!

I wonder - with all the Welcome branch staff looking for work and McDonalds recruiting....

Me: Big Mac meal please.

McWelcome staff: Do you want PPI with that?

Me: No

McWelcome Staff: You won't get the Big Mac unless you have PPI

Me: I'll just take the burger, give me my McChange and I'll get the McF***k out of here

McWelcome Staff: OK. But if you don't finish your meal in 5 minutes we'll be adding McCharges of £10 and McDefault interest....

5 minutes later...

McWelcome staff: I'm here to repo your tray....

I wonder - with all the Welcome branch staff looking for work and McDonalds recruiting....

Me: I'll just take the burger, give me my McChange and I'll get the McF***k out of here

McWelcome Staff: OK. But if you don't finish your meal in 5 minutes we'll be adding McCharges of £10 and McDefault interest....

5 minutes later...

like it....at least they will know how difficult and frustrating it is to try and fing a job and i hope they have **** calling them at all hours to get money out of them

5 minutes later...

Or you can have that meal over 5 years at 85%APR:D...bargain just sign the CCA and we can shred it and deny all knowledge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks