Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my car is currently unclamped...they clamped it on the 31 july and released it at 18.30pm on the 31 july...

i sent formal notice to welcome on monday 3 august giving them 14 days to responsed etc before action..with the help of postgg etc...

this morning 6aug i recieved this in the post

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

and

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

notice the top letter is dated the 31 july the same day they clamped my car..they must have wrote the letter and posted it before my car was even released.....

what should i do????????

Links appear to be broken...

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, i posted a cca request to wf compliance on 31/07/2009 by 1st class recorded, but as yet when i track it it still shows as the post office where i sent it from, so wf havnt signed for it yet.

does anyone know if wf compliance is still open? or have a number for them?

regards, lawrence.

hi, i posted a cca request to wf compliance on 31/07/2009 by 1st class recorded, but as yet when i track it it still shows as the post office where i sent it from, so wf havnt signed for it yet.

regards, lawrence.

it sometimes takes royal mail a while to update there webpages...i would give royal mail a call on 08457 740 740 they open 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.

8am - 1pm on Saturdays...call them 1st they might have some info for you...

lawfrodo,

don't hold your breath on that though, a recorded delivery letter i sent, as far the royal mail is concerned, has gone missing but a letter from welcome confirmed (by the dates they put in their letter to my OH) that it arrived.

royal mail will tell you they have 15 working days to deliver and after that time only then can you chase it as lost and make the relevant claim.

sorry to sound so negative

regards, lawrence.

Same happened with us, so I wrong WF and got them to put me through to the post room who told me if they had received it or not after I gave them the tracking no.

thanks.

i phoned the post office and they said that they dont have confirmation of delivery yet, but that the letter may have been delayed during the recent postal worker strikes, which have now started again!

Morning all, just trying to catch up, my tinterweb is off (Sky want a fight too apparently :mad:) so am popping on when I can get access. Will get a good look tonight, whats been happening? Anide.....was it? was it??????

No internet...I feel like I've lost a limb!

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Morning all, just trying to catch up, my tinterweb is off (Sky want a fight too apparently :mad:) so am popping on when I can get access. Will get a good look tonight, whats been happening? Anide.....was it? was it??????

No internet...I feel like I've lost a limb!

Hey dipply - i'll send you the latest idiotic attempt lmao

did you see this.....

Cattles is courting legal trouble

More financial fallout, this time at sub-prime lender Cattles.

The debt-junkie – it owes something like £2.4bn – is trying to work out who gets their money back first, bond-holders or banks (always assuming of course that the company has any cash to scrape together once the restructuring is all over).

The problem is that while bondholders lent £750m to Cattles, the banks, led by RBS (of course), lent £1.3bn to Cattles and its subsidiary Welcome Financial Services.

The banks now claim that the terms and conditions they drew up with Welcome put them first in the queue for any cash.

One could argue that anyone who lent money to Welcome – a company that recently tripped up and fell into a £700m black hole in its accounts – deserves everything it has coming to it.

The banks, however, would disagree.

To decide who gets what, the parties have decided on the one track almost guaranteed to deplete what little money there is left in the pot – settle it in court.

Earlier this week Cattles filed a writ at the High Court against itself.

On top of everything else that is going on, Cattles is now suing its subsidiary Welcome Financial.

Genius.

Hey dipply - i'll send you the latest idiotic attempt lmao

did you see this.....

Cattles is courting legal trouble

More financial fallout, this time at sub-prime lender Cattles.

The debt-junkie – it owes something like £2.4bn – is trying to work out who gets their money back first, bond-holders or banks (always assuming of course that the company has any cash to scrape together once the restructuring is all over).

The problem is that while bondholders lent £750m to Cattles, the banks, led by RBS (of course), lent £1.3bn to Cattles and its subsidiary Welcome Financial Services.

The banks now claim that the terms and conditions they drew up with Welcome put them first in the queue for any cash.

One could argue that anyone who lent money to Welcome – a company that recently tripped up and fell into a £700m black hole in its accounts – deserves everything it has coming to it.

The banks, however, would disagree.

To decide who gets what, the parties have decided on the one track almost guaranteed to deplete what little money there is left in the pot – settle it in court.

Earlier this week Cattles filed a writ at the High Court against itself.

On top of everything else that is going on, Cattles is now suing its subsidiary Welcome Financial.

Genius.

They owe a couple of billion....so the answer is....sue yourself

i dont get it :|

eeeezzyy, i think it's called shifting responsibilities.

Hey stewie I see you peeking - long time no see chick :)

Ive been on R&R, but now its time to get back on this bad boy!! Im tierd of these jokers. My call with Carl the other day just did it for me!

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks