Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mind you I don't have much choice now .....;)

Very true but I am going back to the old ways now.

If you cannot afford it, you cannot have it.

Used to work for me once and it will have to work again.

It's a much nicer feeling to have saved for something than to have to pay double for it or more from people like Welcome.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Pick is this your first visit? I'll be getting one of them no doubt! Dipply gave me some sound advise earlier look back through the posts it was this afternoon sometime and see if it fits your situation

they have tried to call us again tonight. I answer the phone and as soon as they say who they are i just hang up as we sent them a letter recently stating that we will only deal with them in writing as there suggestions on the phone on how to pay them were somewhat unproffessional.

Hey Pick is this your first visit? I'll be getting one of them no doubt! Dipply gave me some sound advise earlier look back through the posts it was this afternoon sometime and see if it fits your situation

Really the funniest thing I heard was when someone spoke very loudly by the door as if they were having a telephone conversation..."Is that the police? Come Quick, I just shot a burgular" LMAO :lol:

Hi jacksi,

The way that the used car market is now ( and new one for that matter ) there are fabulous bargains to be had these days.

Glad you have a nice motor ....:)

Decided that myself WF can go to wherever and back, and pick the car up, for what i care, just bought another for 2 of there months payments with 6mths mot

Thanks Rom, think I skim read it while trying to keep up.

They called last week but was at work, the sneaky sods though, rang me at work at the same time as someone was knocking the door!! Refused the call at work as they have to go through reception to get to me.

Peter said, pages back, my car agreement is fine. I have it written on the agreements how much to repay them they will get that amount and not a penny more!!! They can bang as many charges and extra interest on as they like I will not be paying them.

I have the car and have spent the money but its there attitude to the customer. 'we are a welcome customer so must be ****' they do not know what led people to have a poor credit rating and end up in their offices.

Really the funniest thing I heard was when someone spoke very loudly by the door as if they were having a telephone conversation..."Is that the police? Come Quick, I just shot a burgular" LMAO :lol:

Brilliant!

they have tried to call us again tonight. I answer the phone and as soon as they say who they are i just hang up as we sent them a letter recently stating that we will only deal with them in writing as there suggestions on the phone on how to pay them were somewhat unproffessional.

Do these people ever go home! Parasites

its the welcome staff who will soon have bad credit ratings,

lost job, dole, baliffs,

LOAN SHARKS

heart bleeds

sorry

thats how i feel and any body who works or buys cattles shares,

its trading and working in misery which they have no decency,

they will get no help from me

I'd just like to ask that when all becomes out in the public domain, could all those that have been there,done that and are enjoying wearing the t-shirt guide the rest of us non-t-shirt wearing peeps in the right direction :)

I honestly never realised I was so dumb until I read these boards :D

Hi Shella,

Nothing hidden or covert going on. Just certain things have taken an avenue that is critical to us ALL.

So certain people have to be a bit more discreet than others.

You are NOT dumb. Welcome make us believe we are!! You are NOT

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Thanks Rom, think I skim read it while trying to keep up.

They called last week but was at work, the sneaky sods though, rang me at work at the same time as someone was knocking the door!! Refused the call at work as they have to go through reception to get to me.

Peter said, pages back, my car agreement is fine. I have it written on the agreements how much to repay them they will get that amount and not a penny more!!! They can bang as many charges and extra interest on as they like I will not be paying them.

I have the car and have spent the money but its there attitude to the customer. 'we are a welcome customer so must be ****' they do not know what led people to have a poor credit rating and end up in their offices.

Sorry Pick you said you have a figure do you mean the total loan and interest or are you just paying whats owed less interest! What I'm trying to say (spit it out) have they froze your interest?

Hi Shella,

Nothing hidden or covert going on. Just certain things have taken an avenue that is critical to us ALL.

So certain people have to be a bit more discreet than others.

You are NOT dumb. Welcome make us believe we are!! You are NOT

Stewie

Shella, Stewie is right - I only realised what I had cos it jumped up and smacked me in the face!

I'm learning everyday on here - and I promise as soon as I have done what I have done I will take my t-shirt off and pass it round :)

Sorry Pick you said you have a figure do you mean the total loan and interest or are you just paying whats owed less interest! What I'm trying to say (spit it out) have they froze your interest?

They will have for the car 48 monthly payments at the rate specified on the agreement and no more, the same for the loan 36 monthly payments.

I was looking at a career change early last year that would have been a wage cut initially. They said I could have a payment break of 4 months, did not do it, but early this year needed that break.

Oh no the rules have changed you cannot do it now they say!!

and I promise as soon as I have done what I have done I will take my t-shirt off and pass it round :)

Hmmm Andie, I dont think this is that kind of site :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Stewie cracked a funny!!!!

01603 630123

Number 01603 630 123 is potentially valid.

Oftel records show that numbers starting 01603 63 are allocated to BT. Note that due to number portability if an individual number has moved to a different operator this information is not publically available.

Oftel's last recorded change for this number range was July 1994.

andy

that welcome number is for the customer relationship

it goes on to contact nottingham

so this number is not a branch

they are both 01603 6

thats welcomes and the so called norwich union

getting confused

still digging

these are cable and wireless numbers

andy

that welcome number is for the customer relationship

it goes on to contact nottingham

so this number is not a branch

they are both 01603 6

thats welcomes and the so called norwich union

getting confused

still digging

these are cable and wireless numbers

most welcome branch numbers divert you straight to crc - my local branch does then have to ask crc to put you through to locals

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks