Re: no court bundle request

Mucho
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Was wondering if anybody else has NOT been asked to provide a court bundle? Ive got 4 cases being heard at the same time on the 15th August at Liverpool County Court, the only thing that i was asked to do was provide the court and the defendant with a schedule of charges, which i have done. Anybody else in the same situation?

Also i am unable to attend court, will this effect my chances?

Cheers

The court said that i needed to inform them at least 7 days before the court date if i am unable to attend, which i did by letter. Is there any real point in turning up to court? Even if i had the opportunity to say something i dont think i could say anything other than "give me my friggin money!!", doubt that would help.

Still a bit confused about the lack of court bundle, seems most are being asked for them.

Has anybody won their claim over the last week?

Thanks

Mine never said anything about providing evidence on the directions from the court but I rang and they said I would have to send a bundle.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Congratulations Christinajanep! That gives me hope.

Dolly - ive tried to ring the courts today to ask them, but they are having "technical difficulties". Surely the courts have a responsibility to give out the correct directions, and it would be their fault if they failed to do so?