Posiview vs Barclays - once more unto the breach!!

posiview
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Requested my 6 years statements 38 days ago and they arrived today. Enclosed was my £10.00 cheque as Barclays "Do not charge for providing such a service"!!

Total charges I'm claiming are £1,900!!

Just completed the prelim letter and the schedule, to be posted Monday.

I know I don't mention interest at this time but have one query about the interest speadsheet. I'm using the 'Simple-charges-calc1' spreadsheet. Specifically, what do I enter between the brackets in the 'days since offence' column (here "=NOW(???)-XXXX"?)

I've tried entering today's date but keep getting an error message. I'm using the Works spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance.

this should automatically fill. The spreadsheet will cauclutae this info from the date set on you computer. If it is not doing this then you might have damaged the formula, best to download sheet and fill in only charges (type and value)

hope this helps

Barclays T&C Databse

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

this should automatically fill. The spreadsheet will cauclutae this info from the date set on you computer. If it is not doing this then you might have damaged the formula, best to download sheet and fill in only charges (type and value)

hope this helps

Hi, tried that but got 39,300 days in all the 'Days since offence' cells!!

Anything else I can try?

Sorted spreadsheet!

Claiming £1,900 charges and £458.00 interest which I was very suprised at.

In light of the OFT update, I assume, I just cary on as normal and fllow the procedure outlined in the template library?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Received the standard OFT vs banks letter from Barclays.

Looking to send LBA letter; my only concern is, I really can't afford £120.00 to submit my claim to the courts.

If and when the OFT vs banks hearing takes place, it is, in my opinion unlikely that the banks will win outright, that is have to repay no bank charges.

If the judge states a reasonable charge is, say £5.00, won't the judge order the banks to refund any charges owing, without customers going to court?

What are your thoughts?

in the real world you could be right.in the murky world of big buisness and old pals act who knows.theres not been enough annimosity between 2 sides for me.instead of fighting its talk of agreements.no doubt there will be some crumbs nocking about for us.tez