ccj removal?

Boro
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i have been watching with interest over the last few days and reading a fair few threads

got to wondering whether it would be possible to have a ccj against myself removed on the basis of no cca,

let me explain,

a few years ago i was issued with a ccj as i was having difficulties at the time and unemployed

i was unable to keep this up and it went into default,

bailiffs where sent round but never allowed to enter the property

so it went back to the court and i have heard no more since,

now as there was never a credit agreement between myself and the claimant (a large delivery firm)

does the ccj stand or can i have it overturned due to the lack of a credit agreement and that they would not be able to supply a cca here,

if i have this all wrong i apologise as i am new here

but after reading what i have in the last few days i would like to take control and try and get my financial life back on track and improve my credit history which removing this the only ccj on my file should be a big improvement

Just what I was thinking - what was the actual transaction? Was it business to business?

Will have to go through my records and check whether it was business or personal as its so long ago now

Hi, the judgment was made in september 2004, at the time i filled out the court forms admitting to the debt and made an offer of repayment, i wish i had defended myself at the time but we live and learn