Defence filed, What happens next??!?!

ROBOKOP
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I am claiming bank charges back for my sister and whilst mine went through pretty smmothly this time last year (HSBC said they intended to file a defence and then paid out a few days later in full) Barclays have decided to defend the claim and it has been transfered to court and off the moneyclaim site. Moneyclaim have told my sister it has been transfered however no details have come through. I have been doing this on behalf of her and based over 100 miles away so I cant attend court and wouldn't really know what to do anyway. Is it possible just to let it take its course or does someone have to be there? Does anyone have any helpful links on the step by step stage?

Thanks

Currently it looks like that you may not even get to court since banks are applying for stays, however if you case does not get stayed or you are lucky enough to have your stay lifted then yes you would be best advised to attend court if requested to do so

Go with the info here and you will be ok. You now have to wait for the defence from your local county court who then provide further info on what they require you to do next...usally an Allocation questionaire

Barclays T&C Databse

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting