So Fed Up with Lloyds!

laticmad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I really don't know where I stand anymore. I have sent countless letters, (all following the guidelines advised) and Lloyds are so stubborn. All I get is the usual "no" letters. They have sent me the exact same letter with the complaints leaflet every single time!

We are at court stage at the moment but to add to our increasing bad luck, Lloyds have passed on our debt to a collections company!!?? We are severly overdrawn, I have changed all direct debits to a new account (although we have a loan with lloyds that they still keep trying to take out of the account dispite being told several times to change it) hense going further overdrawn and more and more bank charges.

More problems........we got robbed last week. great. we now have no original paperwork/statements etc and no pc with the history of the letters on. I cannot remember how much we are claiming for. Any suggestions as to what to do next? This has been going on for too long and it was already around £5k claim in January (not to mention the new charges that have been added on since).

Claire xx

That's nice of them seeing how this account is in dispute.

Under s13.6 of the banking code they are NOT allowed to do this.

13.6 We may give information to credit reference agencies

about the personal debts you owe us if:

• you have fallen behind with your payments;

the amount owed is not in dispute; and

• you have not made proposals we are satisfied with

for repaying your debt, following our formal demand.

http://www.bankingcode.org.uk/pdfdocs/BANKING%20CODE.pdf

Clearly the amount IS in dispute as you have already indicated to them with the requests for charges refund and court action.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

You poor thing, that's awful.

Had you already sent copies of anything to the courts - your bundle? I wondered if you explained the situation if they would let you get a copy back from them?

Sorry it's not much help but don't give in now, everyone here will help as they can.

BW,

Fzrkitten